Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (38 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Geez you take a few hours off mud to mow the grass lol

Radiator has a home if Sam doesn’t need. Or more likely maybe I can help get to Sam when i grab 570 wheels.
@S.CarolinaFZJ80
@gaap master

@40LandCruising Also have a 315 if Jacob wants to grab with the L shocks.

315/16 spares: $ 25 each. Mickey Mtz. have 4

WANTED: 37/17 spare ~50%

Or more likely maybe I can help get to Sam when i grab 570 wheels.
@S.CarolinaFZJ80
@gaap master
Keep me in the loop as to who has what and when. And remind me if I'm already on the hook for a shipment of anything, @S.CarolinaFZJ80 . Not sure exactly when I'm heading back to CLT fro NOVA but should have a trip down/up in the next 10 days.

Free for anyone that wants to come get it. Got it from @forrest5000, dont know much about it other than i dont want to lift it again
7645BA5E-784D-40DB-9998-BDCFE7F9895D.jpeg
668D44AC-0D81-4179-9FE0-CFD2B2CFA368.jpeg

Well that took long enough...

Keep me in the loop as to who has what and when. And remind me if I'm already on the hook for a shipment of anything, @S.CarolinaFZJ80 . Not sure exactly when I'm heading back to CLT fro NOVA but should have a trip down/up in the next 10 days.
@JohnVee
You're not on the hook for anything. I think Jason included you as you are the de facto Landcruiser ambassador and delivery guy for the region.

@jfz80
I might be able to get those 570 wheels/tires into the 200 and up your way this week. Tues. or Wed. around Mid day.

@gaap master
I might be up in the area on Tues. or Wed. for the beer radiator exchange.

@JohnVee
You're not on the hook for anything. I think Jason included you as you are the de facto Landcruiser ambassador and delivery guy for the region.

@jfz80
I might be able to get those 570 wheels/tires into the 200 and up your way this week. Tues. or Wed. around Mid day.

@gaap master
I might be up in the area on Tues. or Wed. for the beer radiator exchange.

Wednesday would be better for me. In Iowa Tuesday. If it helps logistics if you get wheels to rob or radiator to me glad to help complete the exchange if it helps Everyone’s schedules. If Tuesday is your day i can arrange a drop off spot in Winston showroom. 690 Jonestown road.

For anyone looking

For anyone looking

*whispering to myself*

I don’t need another truck. I don’t need another truck. I don’t need another truck.

For anyone looking

I doubt you won’t sell it but if you still have this in 2 months I will buy it.

Anyone interested in an ARB awning? 8x8. Has a scratch on the outer casing but does not leak. I also upgraded the mounts to the Yakima mounts so you can put it on and take it off in about 2 minutes or less. The mounts also lock with a key…which 2 will be included. I have the original, unused brackets as well you can have. $200. I’m in the Asheville area. Had a guy that has been telling me for 5 months he is going to buy it and it’s time to go to the next buyer…haha. I sold my GX and this has been in my garage for at least 2 years.

Anyone interested in an ARB awning? 8x8. Has a scratch on the outer casing but does not leak. I also upgraded the mounts to the Yakima mounts so you can put it on and take it off in about 2 minutes or less. The mounts also lock with a key…which 2 will be included. I have the original, unused brackets as well you can have. $200. I’m in the Asheville area. Had a guy that has been telling me for 5 months he is going to buy it and it’s time to go to the next buyer…haha. I sold my GX and this has been in my garage for at least 2 years.
I will take it.
Can I come by in 5 months to pick it up?

Just kidding.
I am interested though

I will be passing through Asheville on Friday.
Although on a tight schedule and pulling my very long crawler hauler. If your schedule allows maybe you can link up with me at a convenient spot and I can pick it up.

Also interested if @SFROMAN passes. Thanks.

Looking for a clean right front fender that will fit a 96 80. Will buy outright or trade for the same with a safari snorkel installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom