Annual Club Meeting - April 30, 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSVP:
Myself and my son. What can we bring?
Working to get Eric Jobe and Butler to attend as well.
I hope to have my 1985 2wd pu running, safe and legal for this event.

Looks like we will be in town that Saturday so I’m (solo) planning on being there.

We are out - BB in Wichita that day.
We are out - BB in Wichita that day.
Hard to believe we're almost a year out from our last annual club meeting which means it's time to get the next one on the books. Keeping the same weekend as last year, we'll look to meet on Saturday, April 30th, 2022. Meeting will start at about 12 pm, but feel free to show up as early as 11 am. Mark your calendars accordingly.

The Holloways are graciously offering up their space again to host the event outdoors this year. Big thanks to Lael and @2fpower for hosting!

If you could let us know here or via email whether you plan on attending and the headcount, it would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE 3/5: Da Poke Wagon will be on site for lunch that day. Cash donations/tips are welcome and the remaining amount will be covered by TAC.

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Jack
Thanks for hosting again! Just me for lunch. Thank you

Unfortunately we can’t make it. Packing up the shipping containers for our impending move that weekend.

To be clear, meeting is on Saturday, April 30th, 2022

Just wanted to ask if everyone could please cross their fingers that the rain chances diminish….

Current thought is that we still have the event on Saturday unless we have a rain out and then we would move it to Sunday. Depending on the rain we may have to park everybody on the driveway and the street if the ground is too soft.

With the Rain scheduled for Tomorrow and Friday, -- yet it looks good for Saturday..... I wanted to share the plan. We still plan to have the event on Saturday, just need to adjust the parking.... If we get enough rain that the field is too wet to drive on, we will put a sign covering that entrance. If you are driving a Land Cruiser I encourage you to drive up the driveway, turn around at the shop and park on the North side of the driveway (pink marker on photo below). That makes is much easier when people need to leave as you are already pointed out and don't need to turn around.

If you are driving in your family hauler, park on Twilight road on the East side. The road is narrow, so if we can all park on the same side, that would be great. (see blue marker on the photo below).

That way the cars that will be gathering groups to check them out will be on the driveway and not on the road. I will alert my neighbors, and ask their forgiveness.

Other points. Club will have water bottles and a few soda's, so bring anything else you want. Dogs and family are welcome. The pond does have fish - catch and release. We have rope swings and there is a offroad course in the woods, but if it is wet, you won't want to try it out.....

1651070697573.png

I just acquired my FJ100 in '21 and have yet to attend a TAC function. As a total noob, I have no idea for what TAC is about (other than what Morse has told me).

My schedule has opened up and I would like to attend the meeting and get a feel for things.

Will be going stag, as my wife and son will be otherwise occupied.

I just acquired my FJ100 in '21 and have yet to attend a TAC function. As a total noob, I have no idea for what TAC is about (other than what Morse has told me).

My schedule has opened up and I would like to attend the meeting and get a feel for things.

Will be going stag, as my wife and son will be otherwise occupied.
So glad you want to attend and can make it. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully you will join the club.

Peggy

@Wyosmedley pretty laid back non political club. Some food, some dogs, some kids, some trucks. Discussion of who wants to do what during the year, swap some parts if needed. Bring a camp chair and get some lunch.. We have everyone from Seasoned wheelers that have full custom trucks to beginners that have never ever been off road. Really a car show at Kelly's house that has a lunch. I am pretty sure there will be a 50+ year spread of Toyota's there to look at.. My only warning is it can get expensive looking at some of the trucks and copying the ideas.

I’ll be there solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom