1975 BJ40 cab mounts question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, In need of help/insight...

By mistake, I ended up getting 12 OEM cab mounts part # 52032-90300 which are the two thicker ones that go under the side steps. The ones for the rest of the cab are smaller sized.

Would it be possible to use those thicker mounts on the rest of the cab as well, since I already have them at hand? Any insight is very appreciated!

Sounds like you have 10 more than you need of that particular mount. My guess is that if they would work at the other locations, Toyota would have listed them as what was needed.

I would guess that if you use them on the other locations that would do a body lift and you would need 2 even higher body mounts for the side steps.

For some weird reasons only the side step body mount is still available... The opposite would be a lot more useful.

I havent been able to locate the smaller ones, for anybody who's seen the smaller ones, are they the same shape as to physically being able to use them? Im thinking I could probably use them as they are and for the step maybe split two open and make a bigger sandwich... would end up with a mild body lift :cool:

The smaller one are NLA for a long time in OEM but it exists aftermarket kits that everyone uses.
The smaller one are like the bigger ones but the lower silentbloc is slimmer (and the metal U less tall to match obviously).

Thanks a lot for your responses. I will give it a try and let you know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom