SOLD Sold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's some expensive rattle-can. Did you fix the leaky rear main?
Post in thread 'FACEBOOK several different 45's' For Sale - FACEBOOK several different 45's - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/facebook-several-different-45s.1229152/post-14132657
There was no leaky rear main, rear transfer case seal leaked, new break booster because breaks did not work and some other things to get it running. Other then that I have just been driving it around. It looks like you are into 45s do you think it’s priced to high? Asking for a friend.

Does the frame number match the vin plate ? That cab is not a early cab. Looks like a mid 70’s cab with a early bed .

Does the frame number match the vin plate ? That cab is not a early cab. Looks like a mid 70’s cab with a early bed .
I will check it when I get home but after talking to some LC guys it look like the doors and front windshield frame are from a 1970s Fj the cab is a 64 due to it being originally fixed cab that was converted to a removal top and the rear window configuration from what I read.

The whole front cowl has been swapped onto an early 63,64 fixed cab. Cowl looks like 74, 75.. chopped roof and bobbed bed. Quite the mutt. Cool fun rig, but 20k might be a stretch. Small market for a cut up 45, most want original rigs these days. I think 15k is reasonable.

X2 to what Whitey stated above
looks like the fenders, bib and running boards were also swapped
big gap at the top of the doors with the newer doors versus the tall bug catcher doors
wonder how the top is fastened to the windshield frame?

There was no leaky rear main, rear transfer case seal leaked, new break booster because breaks did not work and some other things to get it running. Other then that I have just been driving it around. It looks like you are into 45s do you think it’s priced to high? Asking for a friend.

I think its priced too high, but I'm biased. I watched it not sell for months this winter, even after he dropped the price. I thought about offering $10k just because it's already been so modified I wouldn't have been committing the mortal sin of hacking up an original. The only reason I didn't is because I don't have time to dedicate to a build like that right now.

Thank you all for the information, it’s very helpful. It seems like these 45s are all over the place when it come to pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom