SOLD Salem to Tacoma, Westcott Designs Universal Hitch Mount Tire Rack with Cooler & Work Table (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

USMCDocJ

SILVER Star
Threads
Have decided to go a different way. I was thinking I was going to be putting it on and taking it off pretty often. I've decided to go with a more permanent solution for carrying my tire. This will fit on any vehicle that has a 2-in hitch receiver with a no rattle /no motion mount. It also has a 2-in hitch receiver so you can still tow or put your bikes on the back.

Just over $2250 into it.

First $2000 takes it.

I'll deliver pretty much anywhere between (or around) Salem, OR to Tacoma, WA. I make that trip usually a few times a month.

Manufacturer link:

It doesn't come with the cooler.

The current lead time for these from Westcott is 6-8 weeks.

Screen shot is my order. I later ordered the hilift mounting kit. Basically another $15 for some bolts and spacers.

Screenshot_20220115-234608.png

Have decided to go a different way. I was thinking I was going to be putting it on and taking it off pretty often. I've decided to go with a more permanent solution for carrying my tire. This will fit on any vehicle that has a 2-in hitch receiver with a no rattle /no motion mount. It also has a 2-in hitch receiver so you can still tow or put your bikes on the back.

Just over $2250 into it.

First $2000 takes it.

I'll deliver pretty much anywhere between (or around) Salem, OR to Tacoma, WA. I make that trip usually a few times a month.

Manufacturer link:

It doesn't come with the cooler.

The current lead time for these from Westcott is 6-8 weeks.

Screen shot is my order. I later ordered the hilift mounting kit. Basically another $15 for some bolts and spacers.

View attachment 2895261
Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom