Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

May not be proper, but Tuesday night I will be bringing a cooler of beer to share in the parking lot after visitation if the weather is good.

I will join you

See you there

1613B6E9-4194-4C5B-AEF4-853454C04F9F.jpeg

@wngrog great pics.

Y’all pray for us. 1300 we meet with Ben’s Drs. Hoping to hear good news or at least an explanation that doesn’t involve leukemia. Praying this is anemia and a fluke with his platelets being low.

Bittersweet seeing all of the tribute pictures to Lash over the years. Thank you all for posting memories of him enjoying the places and people he loved.

Certainly thinking about Lash's family (including his CLC brothers and sisters who are carrying heavy hearts).

@SHUSH, have your family and especially your little one in our thoughts and prayers.

May not be proper, but Tuesday night I will be bringing a cooler of beer to share in the parking lot after visitation if the weather is good.
We should be able to cover that parking lot with awnings, there could be a monsoon and we should be able to stay dry. #EAF it up.

It's not cancer. Still more test to do but it's just iron deficiency. Praise God. Thank you for the prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom