Gamiviti 200 series products & solutions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That new product sounds like a good idea, but is of zero interest to me since I have a Heritage Edition and don't (yet, at least) have a drawer system.

the 2016+ batch is now a month late... last promise was they'd be delivered last week, but now that's been upgraded to "might ship this week..." :mad: likely the last time this shop does these. I have a different shop making the 2008-15 versions which should arrive by Friday, these guys are much more on it so I actually believe that will happen... appreciate everyone's patience here!

In other news my other "new" part came in finally for the 200... I still need to build out a web page on this one but will go ahead and share some pics/get your feedback. It's a 3rd row seat latch accessory mount. Intended for use on any non-Heritage 200 Land Cruiser with the 3rd row seats removed and a drawer system added. You're using the latch in the wall, and the handle, to lock in/remove this little bracket onto which you can mount a variety of small accessories, like a first aid kit, flashlight, small case, fire extinguisher, etc. The idea is you put something on there you might want access to in a hurry, as all you need to do is pull the relesase lever and it pops out.

I've had a prototype of this installed for the past couple months, so far so good. Here are the pics of the first production version:

View attachment 2972453
View attachment 2972454
View attachment 2972455
View attachment 2972456
View attachment 2972457

I put a hole pattern in it for the Quickfist Ratchet clamp, which I really like using for fire extinguishers, also some slots you can weave webbing through, I will tweak those a little on the next batch to provide more options. You can also do normal Quickfist clamps easily, or whatever else you have in mind, if you can drill a hole you should be able to be successful here. On my rig I'm running both a first aid kit & fire extinguisher on the left, and I'm going to mount a "bathroom bag" to the one on the right, which is more tucked behind the fridge. Anyone want to try one? I'll send one to the first person who meets all of the qualifications; 1. you actually read this entire post, and 2. you have a Land Cruiser with 3rd row seats & a drawer system & want to try this out, and 3. you post up the words "yeah I'll try one thanks!" :cheers:
I’ll try one if no one has chimed in

I also need to purchase the dash mount for an 08 when you get the new batch in

That new product sounds like a good idea, but is of zero interest to me since I have a Heritage Edition and don't (yet, at least) have a drawer system.
Just confirming you don't have the latch, or the hole in the wall for the seat correct? That's my assumption since yours didn't come with 3rd row seats, I'm still waiting for the next HE to roll through to verify myself.

So far I know firsthand these fit with a 2008, 2016, and 2018 with ARB drawers, the mount is slotted to compensate for other drawer heights though most of them are going to be really close.

the 2016+ batch is now a month late... last promise was they'd be delivered last week, but now that's been upgraded to "might ship this week..." :mad: likely the last time this shop does these. I have a different shop making the 2008-15 versions which should arrive by Friday, these guys are much more on it so I actually believe that will happen... appreciate everyone's patience here!

In other news my other "new" part came in finally for the 200... I still need to build out a web page on this one but will go ahead and share some pics/get your feedback. It's a 3rd row seat latch accessory mount. Intended for use on any non-Heritage 200 Land Cruiser with the 3rd row seats removed and a drawer system added. You're using the latch in the wall, and the handle, to lock in/remove this little bracket onto which you can mount a variety of small accessories, like a first aid kit, flashlight, small case, fire extinguisher, etc. The idea is you put something on there you might want access to in a hurry, as all you need to do is pull the relesase lever and it pops out.

I've had a prototype of this installed for the past couple months, so far so good. Here are the pics of the first production version:

View attachment 2972453
View attachment 2972454
View attachment 2972455
View attachment 2972456
View attachment 2972457

I put a hole pattern in it for the Quickfist Ratchet clamp, which I really like using for fire extinguishers, also some slots you can weave webbing through, I will tweak those a little on the next batch to provide more options. You can also do normal Quickfist clamps easily, or whatever else you have in mind, if you can drill a hole you should be able to be successful here. On my rig I'm running both a first aid kit & fire extinguisher on the left, and I'm going to mount a "bathroom bag" to the one on the right, which is more tucked behind the fridge. Anyone want to try one? I'll send one to the first person who meets all of the qualifications; 1. you actually read this entire post, and 2. you have a Land Cruiser with 3rd row seats & a drawer system & want to try this out, and 3. you post up the words "yeah I'll try one thanks!" :cheers:
Cool, now I'm bummed out that I removed those latches and releases.

I’ll try one if no one has chimed in

I also need to purchase the dash mount for an 08 when you get the new batch in
Alright we have a winner! that was easy. and yes, I'll be sure to post up when the batch comes in for the dash mounts, thanks!

Cool, now I'm bummed out that I removed those latches and releases.
I have a feeling our friends down in Golden, Co have a stash of those... as it's been common to swap those out for the other bits when they add drawers. you might ask them, next time you're loading up on other Slee goodies?

I have a feeling our friends down in Golden, Co have a stash of those... as it's been common to swap those out for the other bits when they add drawers. you might ask them, next time you're loading up on other Slee goodies?
Let me know how it works out. I have 2018 with ArB drawers but am installing Kaon full molle. Going to mount those first and then watch the thread to see your set up. Great idea. Think it’s an easier access than the window molle. Especially for lifted rigs.

Just confirming you don't have the latch, or the hole in the wall for the seat correct? That's my assumption since yours didn't come with 3rd row seats, I'm still waiting for the next HE to roll through to verify myself.
Correct, the latches, holes, threaded inserts, etc. for the third row seats are all missing. So mounting points for fastening down drawer units are limited to the bolts for the 4 cargo tie downs. One plus is that by not having the latches, there’s a blank panel that’s handy for mounting power outlets.

Thanks. I'm a packrat and have my original panels, latches and levers. I just pulled that out and put Bluesea power plugs there. They have such great utility that I'm not going back. Good idea though!

Sorry I'm late to the party on this thread. So the angle higher version is dead and we're waiting on a newer prototype for 16+ lc? Also what do you guys think about a raptor lining rather than a powder coat? I think the textured look would work better with the dash. Any thoughts on that?

Sorry I'm late to the party on this thread. So the angle higher version is dead and we're waiting on a newer prototype for 16+ lc? Also what do you guys think about a raptor lining rather than a powder coat? I think the textured look would work better with the dash. Any thoughts on that?

That seems to be the current situation. And those new units are delayed.

My only reservation would be the mating tolerance of a sprayed on liner. IIRC, Raptor Liner goes on rather thick, correct? I sprayed it years ago on the inside of a Jeep hardtop and it had to be at least 3-4mm thick.

Last edited:

View attachment 2972453
View attachment 2972454
View attachment 2972455
View attachment 2972456
View attachment 2972457

Bummer about the vendor issue. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Almost ready to install. painted with sem trim paint. I'm a horrible painter. Waiting for a clip for my gps antenna to be printed, then I'll install it.

Looks like some sort of robot face.

7BB5AA6D-29B9-4645-A73A-3FF1178B9749.jpeg

AE4480A2-8F80-4AEA-9F85-D0073772EF46.jpeg

Couldn't fit my smallest grommet there so I put some rtv to help with wear on the wires. Loctite green wicking and lock washers under the small nuts.

Last edited:
Bummer about the vendor issue. Hope it gets resolved soon.
yeah we're resolving it... I am going to give these guys a lot less to work on moving foward, to free up a little bandwidth. I hope to have the 16+ versions next week now, each week I'm told "next week..." last time these guys make this one.

But in other news, the newest version of the 2008-2015 Land Cruiser came in today. I like this one, best fit yet.. changing that angle in front makes it look a little less intense, and the fit behind the nav is much improved.

I sprayed mine with black plasti dip prior to install, which worked pretty well (wiped with alcohol first) and it looks good, other than being perpetually dirty... I'm afraid to clean it as I don't want to tear the coating. So maybe this isn't the best choice here, a simple flat black paint may be better. But at this moment mine is plasti dipped and I think it looks pretty decent, here are the pics:

Gamiviti_speakeraccy10.jpg

Gamiviti_speakeraccy11.jpg

Gamiviti_speakeraccy12.jpg

If you ordered a 2008-2015 version already you should have seen the tracking come through, I got all the backorders out today thank you again for the leap of faith here. And if you were waiting until you saw the most current version before deciding, well here you go. I've still got a couple of these new ones on hand, and have already ordered more of them so hopefully the wait is a little shorter for these moving forward. Appreciate all the comments, and it will be great to see some pics of trucks that aren't mine... thanks again!

Last edited:
Success!

Four usb ports (switched via switchpros), three movable (and removable) ball mounts. One GPS antenna.

Thanks @nakman , another excellent product.

Hope to install my Gamiviti expedition rack today if I can convince my son to help with lifting.

BE019ED8-B7B2-4A92-856D-0F04E6EA570C.jpeg

Another small vendor product I'm trying out is this mic clip from Expedition Essentials. It mounts on a Ram ball, so there are nearly infinite options for where to put it.
82567D23-E956-4D72-BC8F-C6375B7B4557.jpeg

... plus ipad mini and Gaia gps - I need to find my bag-o-Ram parts and put a longer arm on the mic mount.
266A0565-6F00-4EC0-B5AE-EC22DFF71F32.jpeg

Last edited:
Success!

Four usb ports (switched via switchpros), three movable (and removable) ball mounts. One GPS antenna.

Thanks @nakman , another excellent product.

Hope to install my Gamiviti expedition rack today if I can convince my son to help with lifting.

View attachment 2975990

Another small vendor product I'm trying out is this mic clip from Expedition Essentials. It mounts on a Ram ball, so there are nearly infinite options for where to put it.
View attachment 2976008

Thank you for the pix and great ideas

Looking forward to getting the updated version of this and moving my phone over to the center stack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom