Removed seat pockets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rex in bama

SILVER Star
Threads
Finally removed the weak seat back pockets that have been pulling out for years. Could have stapled them back but, frankly, have never been a fan. Easy as popping the top two clips out, lifting up, and removing the four washer clips on the bottom. Staples come out easily, then reinstall w/o them. My top clips broke, admittedly, so pulled them back taught with zip ties

79ABA98D-A313-431A-A17E-5890B923B21D.jpeg

Mine are both falling off too!. Where are the clips to remove the seatback? I've been wanting to take them off as well.

Presently mine are looking great and very handy, but this is a great tip for in the future if they ever get all loose and saggy looking.

Mine are both falling off too!. Where are the clips to remove the seatback? I've been wanting to take them off as well.
Two clips up near the top of the panel. You need to pull it up a bit, as well, as the back also hangs on a bar about halfway up. Then there are four washer clips holding the bottom of the panel, the bottom of the pocket, and the seat bottom fabric together. These clips come of easily with a flat blade screwdriver or panel puller tool. Don’t lose them, though - they fly off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom