Parting Out 1988 FJ62 in Alberta, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a few parts from a 1988 FJ62. Has 340k on the odometer.

- A440F automatic transmission.
- 3F short block (3FE) - head and EFI intake not available.
- All the smog crap.
- Alternator.
- PS pump.

There are some other miscellaneous parts, let me know if you need something before it goes to the crusher. Fenders are gone, fuel tank is unavailable, axles are gone. Rear quarter panels and lower door panels are rusted beyond use (even if you are unbelievably desperate). Rear hatch and tailgate are dented to the point of not being useable.

Buyer pays shipping, make me a reasonable offer.

Cheers,

Jamie

Any chance you've got a half decent carpet in that? I'm willing to put in some elbow grease, but not to worry if it's too far gone. I need a front and rear carpet (no cargo area). Shipping to Toronto (don't hate ;) ) area.

With headliner removed, do you have the roof support ribs?

Send you a DM - looking for a front and rear rib. Roof cleaned up now - with kilmat installed.

1649023561935.png

- All the smog crap.
- Alternator.
- PS pump.

There are some other miscellaneous parts, let me know if you need something before it goes to the crusher. Fenders are gone, fuel tank is unavailable, axles are gone. Rear quarter panels and lower door panels are rusted beyond use (even if you are unbelievably desperate). Rear hatch and tailgate are dented to the point of not being useable.

Cheers,

Jamie
I've been looking for the AC Compressor, AC Compressor brackets for a while. Do you happen to have them?

Are you selling the leaf spring pin hangars?

- All the smog crap.
- Alternator.
- PS pump.

Cheers,

Jamie
Would you happen to have the belt tensioner bracket that’s attached to the alternator?
Previous owner on mine replaced it with a single piece of metal so no way to adjust.

Would you happen to have the belt tensioner bracket that’s attached to the alternator?
Previous owner on mine replaced it with a single piece of metal so no way to adjust.
I actually might have this. Might take a while to find as I have pieces from two trucks stashed all over the shop. Give me some time to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom