Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just talked to Paul. They need more platelets for Lash.

If you can go, go. Make sure they know you are there for Robert Lash Lacoste
If you donate platelets Lash is at UMMC his code is EF04 for donation.

Not much to add. Paul asked me to pass this info around for the family. They are huddling up now and hoping Lash can get some pain relief. This is a bad deal. They are tossing a Hail Mary at it but it’s just that. Pray for him not to suffer

22663DB3-D345-47C2-94CE-5F25E75CB7BD.jpeg

BIG ❤️ to the family. I can't stop thinking about Lash. I almost pointed my truck west this morning to donate blood/platelets.
Rick same feelings here.

I went this afternoon. Found out this morning that they wont take your platelets if you are on the juice aka testosterone.
I went anyway and gave blood. I about passed out. lol.
There were four #teamlash people donating while I was there. The lady said there had been people throughout the day doing the same.
Lash will have needs to come whether blood, platelets, financial, hugs, and prayers. You can be 5 minutes away or 500 miles away and still show your love.
Lash and Amanda gonna need all of it.

492884D9-B5DD-4DC8-9C11-ECE03A4A8FAC.JPG

I’ve been thinking about Amanda and Lash since we saw the news this weekend. I tried to figure out how to fly down and give blood. I want to do something. I’ve been praying and will keep praying.

Update.

Not able to do biopsy today. Platelets too low. Have ordered platelets from blood bank and it is coming! Looks like blood and platelet drive we did in Lash’s name has helped the shortage tremendously!!!!! Huge Praise! So very thankful for all the many, many friends and those that we do not who donated platelets and blood!!!!

Please continue to donate as you can so the shortage from last week will not happen again!

Lash started chemo tonight. 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom