For Sale Charlotte, NC: 2016 LC Pearl White over Terra Interior - Stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Selling the wife’s ride. I bought this a few months ago for her but we have a Sequoia Pro as well and it just works better for our large family so no need for the LC at this time. This vehicle is all stock and in cherry condition. It was traded into Flow Lexus in Winston-Salem, NC by the original owner in late 2021. All dealer service. Can provide Carfax.

Vehicle is loaded with factory DVD, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise, Nav, wireless phone charging, surround cameras, etc.

Current mileage is 92,xxx

Asking $65,000

4CD71C67-1E81-47CA-931F-480A0DD51391.jpeg

322E90CF-D904-45DA-9973-25EB75A9AD59.jpeg

0729C65C-5BE3-4C09-A840-27F2781CB12B.jpeg

8C932DAE-2A0E-4D5C-BF07-55AD56E853DC.jpeg

E8215892-A93B-4F47-BF70-985A6ED7B0F7.jpeg

Storybots songbook, little shoe prints on back of the seat and red sidewalk chalk residue on the tires....a true family truckster!!

Watched my first storybots show Monday night with my grandkids!

Love the Terra interior but not a fan of white except maybe in an 80! GLWS

Storybots songbook, little shoe prints on back of the seat and red sidewalk chalk residue on the tires....a true family truckster!!

Watched my first storybots show Monday night with my grandkids!

Love the Terra interior but not a fan of white except maybe in an 80! GLWS
100% family hauler duty, although it’s been pulling more garage duty recently as the Sequoia has been the go to.

Definitely due a detail and better pics 👍

Good deal, I have a white with black interior, and I like that white/terra. Unfortunately I'm married to mine! They are great rigs,

GLWS

I so want this LC but I’m not ready to buy until the fall season. I’m going to look back at this post and regret it.

I so want this LC but I’m not ready to buy until the fall season. I’m going to look back at this post and regret it.
When gas hits $10 gallon / $220 tank fill......possibly no regrets?

How big is your fam? We’re in the early stages of growing ours.

Any interest in a trade for a uzj100 or an h55f swapped fj62? Plus cash obviously.

Terra interiors should have been the only option...ever.

Sell the Army Green 4Runner and keep this.

How big is your fam? We’re in the early stages of growing ours.

Any interest in a trade for a uzj100 or an h55f swapped fj62? Plus cash obviously.
We have 4 kiddos ranging in age from 11 to 1. The Sequoia second row captains chair set up just works better on a daily basis than the kids having to fold and tumble the second row in LC or go through the cargo area. 1st world problem for sure but for us it just works. 👍

Terra interiors should have been the only option...ever.

Sell the Army Green 4Runner and keep this.

It’s an Army Green Sequoia not a 4Runner. Too many kids and toys in our household for a 4Runner. Plus the Sequoia is built and rolling on 37s 😉
04D9906A-1C87-4589-A8E7-2ED9ED9A9640.jpeg

E1CE1D1C-D1EB-4C5C-A402-B6FB2516FA5C.jpeg

Last edited:
Came for the 200. Drooling over the Sequoia. And congrats on sale.

Do you happen to have a build thread somewhere on the Sequoia? We're upsizing our rig due to a growing family and I've been considering going the Sequoia route. Yours looks perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom