SOLD Northern, California - 2013 TLC 200 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(33, 29, 29)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/487822609493258/
$39,000 OBO. Unfortunately, I am selling our 2013 LC200 Series. We are the second owner, after purchasing it in March of 2017. First owner was from Arizona and was a doctor’s wife daily driver. It was maintained by them at a dealership and I have all the records from them as well as all of ours. All maintenance and repairs were performed at a local independent Lexus/Toyota shop (Bonanno Automotive in Santa Rosa, CA). We have meticulously maintained it, as we thought we would keep it forever, but our needs changed. We went the full-size (1ton) truck route.

Asking $39,000 OBO.

The following parts has been replaced (at the mileage indicated) along with the normal recommended maintenance including all oil changes at the 5k intervals:

Current odometer reading is 149,931 – It will stay very close to this until it sells, as this is our back-up vehicle now.

• Radiator, water pump and all associated hoses and belt – 94,428

• Suspension (Tough Dog 45mm with rear adjustable) - 110,825

• Starter – 141,275

• Front brakes – 141,611 (rears had 8mm at this mileage)

Full maintenance records can be sent as a PDF at potential buyers request.

Added modifications other than the Tough Dog suspension:

• Redarc trailer brake controller

• Bud Built sliders with kick out, full plated and dimples up.

• Rear 12v charging port (Blue Sea).

FF74A894-BF8F-4F11-9A44-8A90B18DE82C.jpeg

C6CEA6D7-B46E-47D9-9FE8-BD4CC78FBD45.jpeg

A739FA67-2D92-478A-A5E9-96666C936441.jpeg
5E6A0871-3992-4D8C-983C-86B6F743029E.jpeg
47181455-C4B9-4258-A5B2-C73BF49D7106.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all,

Looking at the current market, just making sure this is a fair price?

Thanks.

I think fair is whatever some one wants to pay for it. I think you have a great looking 200.

The market is hot, everyone knows that. If you can get ~$43k for it, that will be awesome.

Good luck with you sale!

I think it’s priced high like everything else out there now. KBB is 31-34k, being in the market for a 2013-2015 LC, I’m seeing this price even dropping down to high 20’s. Gas prices and the lack of movement on these cars seems to be heading in the buys favor finally.

I think it’s priced high like everything else out there now. KBB is 31-34k, being in the market for a 2013-2015 LC, I’m seeing this price even dropping down to high 20’s. Gas prices and the lack of movement on these cars seems to be heading in the buys favor finally.

High 20's? That's wishful thinking.

High 20's? That's wishful thinking.
Wishful thinking sure, but also actually occurring also yes, found a 2013 LC 150k for 29k and a 10 570 170k for 25k. Both are 12-16hours from me, which is what I’m expecting to travel for a rust free truck. Deals are out there just have to look. This level of inflation on these trucks won’t last forever.

Wishful thinking sure, but also actually occurring also yes, found a 2013 LC 150k for 29k and a 10 570 170k for 25k. Both are 12-16hours from me, which is what I’m expecting to travel for a rust free truck. Deals are out there just have to look. This level of inflation on these trucks won’t last forever.

Post the link to the 13 LC. If it's not a scam (which pop up constantly), it's most likely a rusted truck with multiple owners and accident history or an exceptionally rare deal where the seller didn't check the market before listing.

Post the link to the 13 LC. If it's not a scam (which pop up constantly), it's most likely a rusted truck with multiple owners and accident history or an exceptionally rare deal where the seller didn't check the market before listing.
Thanks.

If I don’t but it sure lol, but I don’t want to get beat to the punch, not scams, from southern dealers already say frame pics. These prices are nuts and they will be back to reality soon, not trying to bash the OP truck. Hope he gets his 40k if that’s what he’s after.

Hopefully the more chatter here the better.

I am asking a fair price based on a combination of factors. Including a nationwide search of same year with similar mileage. And the fact that this is a rust free western state Cruiser with everything replaced that you would need to majorly for the next 150k miles.

Cheers

Geez. Here I thought this forum which help me tremendously throughout my ownership of the LC and will continue on my next one was a place where one would appreciate the care and maintenance I put in to this vehicle and have priced it for sale accordingly, but apparently not. A few posters here have changed my mind.

I’m a TLCA member and will continue to be. Come on fellas. This is my regretful posting of selling my dream car and you all are having a price debate.

Last post was for a completely stock that needs tires and who know what else. I’m completely transparent in my post and my maintenance records.

Two cheers this time….

I think you are in the right ballpark for the current market. I would love to buy this off of you for $29k but you can definitely get more right now. All the rest of the chatter is just noise for you. Having it on Facebook will help sell it.

I tried to sell my FJ40 on here a few months ago. I did much better selling it through Facebook. Sold it in a week vs nothing on here. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♂️

With these insaine LC prices, I am for the first time thinking about Y62 Patrol (Armada) which is very capable 4x4 truck. Folks in Australia especially Reuben in DMW a BIG toyota fan ended up buying a Y62 and did a review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom