Huddleston's 1HDT Swapped 80 Series Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Using the new GFC mounts to get the LP6's on the RTT - let there be light!

IMG_4987.jpg

Nice 80. Good to know I'm not the only one buying 2 front Delta bumpers for the same 80.... Guessing since you went 37's your on the second set of front arms as well. Cost on those are a little easier to recoup tho.

Thanks. Still on my first set of radius arms for now.

Can't wait to see it at the expo this weekend.

Can't wait to see it at the expo this weekend.

I won’t be there in person but it will be in Jason’s booth. Take a few photos and post them in here for me!

Be sure to stop by the Express Rally booth too. Unfortunate time of year to be a CPA!

Very thoughtful upgrade with obviously a lot of time, money, effort, and energy invested into your cruiser.

I am passively hunting for wheels and the Braid wheels are at the top of my short list. Can you show more pics of them mounted on your cruiser?

Very thoughtful upgrade with obviously a lot of time, money, effort, and energy invested into your cruiser.

I am passively hunting for wheels and the Braid wheels are at the top of my short list. Can you show more pics of them mounted on your cruiser?

The 80 is still with Ozark Overland Outfitters but I will see if I can get some more photos of the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom