Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Check back with me on that console surround April 30. I have one with a grey interior arriving

Do you have the front grill? I'm swapping my headlights on my lx450 and need a grill off of a 80 series

Yes, I have a couple nice grills here for 95-97 80 series. What city and Zip code are you?

4882460070​

Hi Paul, Passenger Side Sway bar bracket please. I'll be in Highland Park tomorrow. Also the rear hatch sliding key door came off/broke off. Not sure what part I need off that.

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 2.01.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 2.02.12 AM.png

Do you uave the rear seatbelts? Not the ones on the seats themselves, but the ones that connect to the body. I don't know the name.

I have a lot of good Row 2 and Row 3 Seat belts
Is this for Row 2 or for Row 3?
Color?

Yes I have a nice pair. Please see your Personal Message under Conversations.

Overhead drivers side handle? Or passanger side roof handles? also driver side lumbar adjustment wheel knob? function front AC vents?

I will send you pictures of the passenger side roof handles. OEM did not provide driver side overhead handles, just A pillar., however the receiving threaded holes are there. Those pictures will be sent this morning.
I may have the lumbar adjustment wheel knob, and the driver side AC vent and will include a picture.
16517731806406159284527033483139.jpg

Great. I just need a driver side, wanting to add one to that location. Appreciate the pictures. Also. Looking for driver side sun visor with mirror. Are you in Pasadena?

Great. I just need a driver side, wanting to add one to that location. Appreciate the pictures. Also. Looking for driver side sun visor with mirror. Are you in Pasadena?
16517738164568773062760585631860.jpg

Please see your personal message

I don't have one any longer

Looking for steering column bezel (it's the cover surrounding the dolumn) and clean dash, preferrable in blue if available. Also looking for 3rd row. Let me know what you have and cost. I'm coming from Long Beach CA so easy drive to you. Thanks!

I have the steering column bezel in grey-blue for 95-97, in very good shape. The Third row seats that I have are grey with cloth, not leather.
Local pickup: steering column bezel $35, both 3rd row seats $110.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom