Relic Run April 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It will be awesome to get everyone together! All the old friends and new.. And an event where we don't beat the snot out of our junk!

Gas stops? And rest areas are fine. We have 4 legged passengers also that need breaks. You really are out of practice on these trips! Rob has to stop to stretch, my bladder sucks, colin is the only one that can go 8 hours without taking a leak! The military really stretched his bladder

Gas stops? And rest areas are fine. We have 4 legged passengers also that need breaks. You really are out of practice on these trips! Rob has to stop to stretch, my bladder sucks, colin is the only one that can go 8 hours without taking a leak! The military really stretched his bladder

Age is reducing that capacity unfortunately. I am on board with @trainrech with regards to just eating out of the cooler.

I'm bringing a 20 cup perk coffee pot, not sure how many addict's there are.

You know in our circle we'll polish that off in no time. Is this an electric one? I'm not sure about the availability of electricity?

I'll also have this:

1649081823158.png

I do have a 40 and a 60 electric but I'm guessing we wont have power. I am bringing lots of propane, who's got the coffee?

If he did I’ve blocked that memory …

…this is the espresso maker he left me, it’s an Australian copy of the machine his momma used when I met him in ‘79, the fabled Atomic. So if he at some point sunk to General Foods as his cappuccino of choice, it wasn’t for not knowing any better 😂🤭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom