For Sale Mid 60’s rear view mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whitey45

SILVER Star
Threads
Good shape, needs mirror, $ 41 shipped…

A7EB36B9-D845-45A8-856C-F2D9FEB33A82.jpeg

Second in line if still available please.

3rd in line :eek:

I think I still have the oldest active want ad for one of these.

I think I still have the oldest active want ad for one of these.
Seriously? Which one are you looking for (short one or longer one that @whitey45 posted)? I see the longer one all the time in various places for sale. The shorter one not as much. However after mounting mine it’s tiny. Blind spots are horrendous (at least in my garage). 🤣

Tiny? That’s one of the biggest (longest) OEM LC mirror heads made 🤷‍♂️.

It‘s the three-holes-in-a-triangle pattern one like Brian’s post. I think I posted an ad 13 or 14 yrs ago. I‘d need to search the classifieds but actually I don’t really care as I have a VW mirror that fits good enough 😂. Back then, it was not common knowledge that there were two different lengths of these mid-60’s mirrors. And with recent prices for the few that have shown up I don’t think I’ll be fulfilling my want ad.

It‘s the three-holes-in-a-triangle pattern one like Brian’s post. I think I posted an ad 13 or 14 yrs ago. I‘d need to search the classifieds but actually I don’t really care as I have a VW mirror that fits good enough 😂. Back then, it was not common knowledge that there were two different lengths of these mid-60’s mirrors. And with recent prices for the few that have shown up I don’t think I’ll be fulfilling my want ad.
I thought maybe you were looking for the tiny one:

7BCE2568-70C4-43B6-87AD-F2E322A66652.jpeg

The picture above only shows the frame. The glass mirror itself is even larger and extends past the frame. The one is my 45LP is still surviving. Some day the cowl and windshield frame are going to be updated. Figure the working windshield vent, defrost ducts, wiper motors/arms and mirror are going to make it easier sell.

I thought maybe you were looking for the tiny one:
Nope, the one in the first pic. Three hole mount. I have the one in your pic in my ‘63 45, it’s a two hole mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom