Front pans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok everyone thank you for your patience as of right now I have driver side and passenger side front floor pans made up, still working on the front body mounts for under them but I know you’ve all been waiting for some parts,so if I can move some of these that will help fund the other parts that are going to be made up. So if your are interested pm me and I will get back to you
thanks Jonathan

These are 100% approved BM parts 😉 made from the originals. 30 of each DS and PS they wont last long. If you wanna STOP like Barny and Fred Flintstone then dont bother 🤔😉👍replying.
PXL_20220323_180335100.jpg

PM sent!

Great product by the perfect person to continue Bob's legacy. There's a lot of bobm, including front floor pans, in my Pig so I speak from experience.

Happy Friday folks
So I picked up the pans finally today,
A4393EF8-30F1-4447-86E7-A3A940AACC20.jpeg
4A969B0D-28C0-4DDD-845A-1ADE52AAA0D2.jpeg
working on getting them boxed up and weighed to get them shipped out to all that have shown interest, I thank you.
I have a list and I’ll will contact you when I have your package ready to ship, and we can square up, I did talk with the shop and they are going to start working on getting the patterns made up for the front fender patches with the supports on the inside and the front body mount section for under the floor boards, I will let everyone know as it gets closer to getting them made up I know there is interest in those also and I’m still talking with some shops about the rockers
Thanks Jonathan

Happy Friday folks
So I picked up the pans finally today, View attachment 2968974View attachment 2968975working on getting them boxed up and weighed to get them shipped out to all that have shown interest, I thank you.
I have a list and I’ll will contact you when I have your package ready to ship, and we can square up, I did talk with the shop and they are going to start working on getting the patterns made up for the front fender patches with the supports on the inside and the front body mount section for under the floor boards, I will let everyone know as it gets closer to getting them made up I know there is interest in those also and I’m still talking with some shops about the rockers
Thanks Jonathan
Thanks much for plowing thru and getting this done for the sty(S).....

Ok everyone thank you for your patience as of right now I have driver side and passenger side front floor pans made up, still working on the front body mounts for under them but I know you’ve all been waiting for some parts,so if I can move some of these that will help fund the other parts that are going to be made up. So if your are interested pm me and I will get back to you
thanks Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom