Events/Trails 💥Pig Party 2022💥 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm trying, I will say not looking good for the PIG to be ready after seeing the her sitting outside the shop Friday. IF able I may try and drive the BJ45 troopy that way like a hillbilly returning from Cali in the Grapes of Wrath.

Still up in the air! Not sure about @remy1974 . Not like we ever make plans, its throw a bunch of 💩 in the Pig 🐷and set the compass 😯😳🤪🤔🤣.
Compass! Even older school than Ron and Jeri's paper maps!

We are out, hope you all have a great time and post lots of pictures for the rest of us!
Say it ain't so...no blue pig and black smoke? I'll promise more Colorado whiskey.

Yep, you will be missed, what do they say about making hay?
My Dad told me I could get rich working half a day, did not matter which half you worked, first half or second!
Just a season to pay for Ford and Pig parts

Unfortunately I have more work than I can handle, both Ford's are parked right now with both pigs.
Good for you, too bad for the rest of us who will miss you and Leslie. And the only two dogs I know who can drive a Pig.

From John, one of our NM trail guides...
"I'm looking for an inexpensive grille to temporarily adorn the front of my '86 FJ60 for the upcoming 2022 Pig Party - I can source the zip-ties separately :)."

The burning question yet to be answered is whether a similar grille should be affixed on the front or the rear of Pig owner FJ55zen's air-cooled '68 VW bus, his planned mode of transportation since his 55 is under the knife? (Anxious to see that bus on 33s for the trails.)

And kudos to Ige Gustafson @nuclearlemon for pioneering the accessory zip-tied Pig grille on her 80 series at the Rico Pig Party.

This is exciting. Can’t wait for July! Papa Smurf is ready to rock!

02F1118F-058B-43C9-B802-6362F6DC4444.jpeg

Been out of touch for about three weeks with a death in the family and helping my son move from Albuquerque back to Denver for a new job. Probably time for an update.
Here's the latest list of attendees for Pig Party 2020 in northern New Mexico. Scheduled July 7-10 in Rio de Los Pinos campground just across the border from Antonito, CO. Nineteen rigs on the list. As far as I know 17 Pigs, a VW bus (Pig owner) and a 60 (one of our NM guides). Looks like at least 40 people. Probably the biggest PP ever. Any updates as far as number of members in your group would be welcome. Still looking for some regulars (@J Mack, @fj55-100, @PabloCruise, @bobm and @remy1974) and some who've mentioned attending (@greenbeast).

riderjgs (JIm and Bonnie Spehar) 2
DTC72 (David & MariJo Cousineau) 2
Megadoomer Crew (Nick and Peyton Rossi and Steve Pollard) 3
Hanktank (Hank, Penelope, Henry & Charlotte Gries) 4
Lifelong40Fan 4+
arthog 1
RUSH55 4
Voodoocruisers (Ande) 4+
sahelzer (Steve) 2
Gordobe (Gordon) 1
fj55tlc (Craig) 1+
4Cruisers (John) 1+
abqcruiser (Mark) 1+
Scrapdaddy (Ron & Jeri) 2
Pigeaten (Don and Debra) 2
MtnYota 1
FJ55zen 1
Cgn1976 1
LostOnTheLLano (Kirk and Marilee) 2

We’re planning three days of trail runs. Could be Thurs/Fri/Sat or Fri/Sat/Sun. July 7-10 as originally announced encompasses Thurs-Sun. Want to be sensitive to travel issues for those coming from afar. My suggestion would be to plan runs Thurs/Fri/Sat so folks could head home on Sunday. Bonnie and I, perhaps others, will be around at least Wed-Mon so could join folks who wanted an additional trail day Sunday. Plenty of opportunities in the area for that.

No sir. I have had a conflict with that weekend the last few years, and probably for the next few years.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

My July is usually 4th of July, open water swim race, Black Hills Cruiser Classic. The race and Classic they always put on the same weekends for easy planning.

It looks like it will be a great turn-out and a beautiful location - you all will have a fine time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom