Parting Out SoCal 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Climate control panel?

Any photos of interior?

21E3AEAE-3E1F-4474-9303-E15D492E818E.jpeg

Climate control bezel is available in good condition. This is the cash panel housing for the climate control etc. $82.38 including shipping.
Climate control module is also available in good working condition. $85 + $12.42 shipping.
If both are needed, they can be shipped together for about $14.
Zelle Pay or Paypal (as gift)OK.

Climate control bezel is available in good condition. This is the cash panel housing for the climate control etc. $82.38 including shipping.
Climate control module is also available in good working condition. $85 + $12.42 shipping.
If both are needed, they can be shipped together for about $14.
Zelle Pay or Paypal (as gift)OK.
have a photo of the panel? I'm really after the buttons if they can be had. but if I have to get the whole panel I will. after a CDL switch too if available.

Buttons for the AC control? I can pull some. Is it the two that re scratched? Or do you mean the rectangular plugs for the dash panel?

I don't.

Not available, however many Cruiser owners are sending their belts out to be rebuilt. There are some certified firms on the internet that do this, they rebuild the retractor and reweb the belt. I think they are charging about $150 to $160. Good used ones go for $125 to $175.

Not available, however many Cruiser owners are sending their belts out to be rebuilt. There are some certified firms on the internet that do this, they rebuild the retractor and reweb the belt. I think they are charging about $150 to $160. Good used ones go for $125 to $175.
Yeah, unfortunately I need the whole works. Thanks

I’m located in San Diego. I’ll take the dash if it is tan. There are a few other trim parts I’m looking to buy as well. Can you give me your number so I can reach out and come see the cruiser?

Please see your personal message

Are you speaking of the lights in the door panels (door cards) that are in 95-97? Bezels that hold them in place?

Yes, the lights in the door cards and the bezels that hold them in place plus a few inches of pigtail harness for the 4 door courtesy lights

I was not sure. They are not available.

Still has the shifter surround front console available in grey for 95-97. Thanks for your time.

I dont have it in grey, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom