*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GE watercooler with mini fridge underneath. It works fine we just don't use it.

Jim
cooler.jpg

FZJ80 inner axles good for trail spares

80axles3.jpg

80axles2.jpg

80axles1.jpg

14"x35" Metal shelves missing the plastic clips that go between the shelf and pole. 5th ave & Mcdowell 85003

20220221_111408_resized.jpg

Last edited:
@centralworks what are the shelf dimensions? Those could be potential attic racks for the 100. Should at least get a decent donation for them

The stash has been claimed by Spike! - No longer available.

A bunch of 2x4 lumber that was used for a temporary structure in my garage for my dogs. There is a door frame too.

Someone come and get it.

Lumber 2b4 1.jpg

Lumber 2b4 2.jpg

Last edited:
AND IT'S GONE!!!!!!

woo hoo Jason you kick ass bro!

These are mini-truck NOT cruiser parts

birfields (5), inner long and short axles, 3rds and complete rear gen 3, spindle and hubs for gen 2.

sold the building and nowhere to store

MUST be picked up by the 31st

hate to see stuff get scrapped

more misc

pm for address and come and get it!!!

cheers,

jim

Last edited:
GONE! Magic curb strikes again. The price is a 12 pack of quality IPA. The offering is my Garage/Shop Beer Fridge that has been my tried and true wrenching companion for a couple decades. I can't just give it away thus the stipend of a 12 pack. No, the beverages pictured are not part of the deal.

Garage_Beer Fridge3.jpg

Garage_Beer Fridge2.jpg

Garage_Beer Fridge1.jpg

Last edited:
But wait ... there's more ... Charbroil Grill (4 burner) that has been used and loved (cooked steaks as recently as a month ago). This is free with no beverages required (but if you brought me beer I wouldn't say no :grinpimp:).

Grill 3.jpg

Grill 2.jpg

Grill 1.jpg

Being one that has benefitted from the generosity of the LC Community, I feel I should pas on a few items I have laying around in hope I can keep the communal giving going.

Additionally, I need a stock 80 series fuel tank, so if you have one, please reach out to me.

• 1 pair of 9" LED driving lights came off @D_Web rig. Wont fit on 80 series ARB Bull Bar Claimed by @isthatalexus
  • 1 24" light bar came off my rig. It works great but is very electrically noisy so may make your radio have some static Claimed by @mtn biker
  • 1 Coleman folding camp oven. Used a couple time on a Colorado trip 2 summers ago. Claimed by @Otter
  • 1 truck bed full of minitruck parts saved from heading to the scrap bin. I have no need for any of this, but wanted to try to save it for someone who might find value in it. If I can't offload it all, I will be forced to scrap it.

IMG_6416.JPG

IMG_6417.JPG

IMG_6418.JPG

Last edited:
Being one that has benefitted from the generosity of the LC Community, I feel I should pas on a few items I have laying around in hope I can keep the communal giving going.

Additionally, I need a stock 80 series fuel tank, so if you have one, please reach out to me.

• 1 pair of 9" LED driving lights came off @D_Web rig. Wont fit on 80 series ARB Bull Bar
  • 1 24" light bar came off my rig. It works great but is very electrically noisy so may make your radio have some static
  • 1 Coleman folding camp oven. Used a couple time on a Colorado trip 2 summers ago.
  • 1 truck bed full of minitruck parts saved from heading to the scrap bin. I have no need for any of this, but wanted to try to save it for someone who might find value in it. If I can't offload it all, I will be forced to scrap it.

View attachment 2971516

View attachment 2971517

View attachment 2971518
I'll take the camp oven

Mini truck parts. Diffs, Birfs, axle shafts, and one whole rear axle in pieces.

IMG_6595.JPG

IMG_6596.JPG

IMG_6597.JPG

IMG_6598.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom