SOLD Barn door UAE spec FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
PENDING SALE

I am selling my 1990 FJ80 , this one started life in the UAE and was exported from there to Central America a few years ago where I bought it from a expat collector there. This one is pretty unique as it is running a 3F with a H150 5 speed manual trans and part time 4wd . It also has dual tanks and cloth interior with 1/2 in the front and long jump seats in the back making it a 10 seater . I am planning to list this one on Bring a trailer soon but want to offer it first to the cruiser community . Odo shows 163k kmso around 100 k miles , runs and drives great and I just took it with me to the Lone Star Cruiser Roundup . looks great inside out and the interior is complete original minus a driver seat repair and it has been painted in the past also . Zero rust and ready to drive anywhere , no lockers and like every 30 year young cruiser there are a few minor things like the electric antenna that doesn't work , mirrors need to be adjusted manually also and the switch for the rear sub tank seems to have a mind of it's own.

for it
fj80 barn door camera adjust.jpg2.jpg
fj80 barn door camera adjust.jpg
fj80 barn door camera adjust.jpg4.jpg
fj80 barn door camera adjust.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:
Love it. Wish I could tow this one home with me on the drive back!

You know I’m a sucker for flareless slick top 80s with barn doors and an H150, Joe. I if I didn’t have a diesel 80 on the way I’d be fighting for this one.

Would you mind posting what the original asking price was? I know the sale is pending but I have no sense of the market price for these and it would be nice to know...

If your sale falls through I would be interested. Thanks!

Pretty sure it was $32k
Pretty sure you are wrong . The soon to be new owner can disclose or post the price if he wants , I am not putting it up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom