For Sale x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to say that many people have a lot to say about what they think something is worth…,but don’t have the kind of money it takes to buy whatever you like.
I got a lot of s*** from you guys about mine and I ultimately had 3 offers over 50k. It’s sold.
The buyer never once commented on the thread…neither did the others who made offers.
I’ve sold many high dollar vehicles… and most of those people showed up with cash. $100k for one of them.
The market will determine the price on this truck. It’s a lot easier to go down in your price than it is up. I sold mine easily, which means I should have asked more $$ for it.
Good luck with the sale.

Sold (to a discerning customer who, of course, wouldn't think to yap on the forum or balk at the price) yet?
I sold mine to a discerning customer who didn’t comment on my thread… actually had 3 offers. 2 just slightly under asking. One at.
I actually stopped the comments because of gyys like you.

I’d like to say that many people have a lot to say about what they think something is worth…,but don’t have the kind of money it takes to buy whatever you like.
I got a lot of s*** from you guys about mine and I ultimately had 3 offers over 50k. It’s sold.
The buyer never once commented on the thread…neither did the others who made offers.
I’ve sold many high dollar vehicles… and most of those people showed up with cash. $100k for one of them.
The market will determine the price on this truck. It’s a lot easier to go down in your price than it is up. I sold mine easily, which means I should have asked more $$ for it.
Good luck with the sale.
The dumb people who just toss their money around don't count as the market. There's a chance this cruiser sells for the asking price but it is ridiculously high. Only someone ridiculous will buy it. That's not the market though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom