For Sale x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, you want more than double a reasonable asking price and the last time the timing belt was done was over ten years ago.

Is there a crack in the 3rd brake light? Appears to be from pics

I'm trying to figure out what makes this worth $45K. I'm considering selling my stock 2006 LC with less than half the miles and was figuring on getting around $40K for it.

I don't know who is more insane, the people asking these prices or buyers that actually entertain them.

What is different about this one?

I don't know who is more insane, the people asking these prices or buyers that actually entertain them.

one owner RUST FREE , CA car. clearly, this is not for everyone

one owner RUST FREE , CA car. clearly, this is not for everyone

Are you first owner? How did you manage to keep floor carpet spot free (with no WeatherTechs) and then mess up the carpet on tailgate lol.

Have you tried getting it on BAT? That's about the only place you're going to get a ridiculous price for it. 30-35 would be pushing it even on there though. The only one I see on there that is comparable to yours, being a stock, one owner 2006 brought 49k. The big difference though is that it only had 53k miles. Yours has over triple that.

That one has quite a bit of rust underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom