What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (39 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any recommendations for where to buy a Harrop E-Locker these days? The only US supplier I can seem to find is East Coast Gear Supply. Never heard of them.

Sweet new attic rack from Bell Fabrication arrived :)
1643248964498.png

Any recommendations for where to buy a Harrop E-Locker these days? The only US supplier I can seem to find is East Coast Gear Supply. Never heard of them.
ECGS is fantastic. A number of us here in North and South Carolina have used them very successfully. I've toured their facility and met some of their folks - they have a huge inventory and install a lot of what they sell. Very knowledgeable "old school" business people.

ECGS is fantastic. A number of us here in North and South Carolina have used them very successfully. I've toured their facility and met some of their folks - they have a huge inventory and install a lot of what they sell. Very knowledgeable "old school" business people.
Thanks Jeff. They had a dozen of the A9378 elockers in stock, and I just ordered one. Free shipping!

I gave my Desert Dune Cruisers a grey cruiser. New addition. Same addiction.

F70891D5-9FAA-4A74-8891-4EBF05FB71FA.jpeg

if it’s above freezing, they sleep in the back seat area in an Orvis hammock. If it’s below freezing, they sleep with us in the tent, and everybody’s warmer as a result. I’ve come to appreciate the radiant body heat they put off on two dog nights.
How do you like the Orvis dog hammock? I got a different brand and one of the straps broke in under a week. Looking for a good sturdy replacement.

Bought this from some guy in a truck filled with shiny stuff. Stout!

0CB620CF-A252-46E5-B5BF-C39AE39D0D6D.jpeg

How many weeks to pay that bad boy off? :lol:

;) At some point about 35 years ago my dad let me onto how that whole program works. I pay cash in full. As a famous person (LOL) B.A. Baracaus said "pity the fool that ..." That breaker bar is stout though, works great on those 22mm and 24mm bolts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom