200 series picture thread (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PNW sunshine 🌞
20220124_153917.jpg

Hello. The front light upgrade is so cool. I was wondering how to mount the light on the OEM bumper.
can you explain more about that?
Thank you in advance.
Hey there, Thanks.

Here you go:

Let me know if you got any more questions.

My local Opus dealer tells me the OP15 is on an indefinite backorder lol. They will have the 4's in April.

How do you like that Opus? I've been seriously considering a Black Series HQ15 as well as the OP15
The Opus is stout and smooth down the road. I haven't personally seen a Black Series van, but a good friend of mine, who owns a prominent outfitting shop in the PNW says they aren't the best quality.

Currently trying to figure out if i can drop lithium batteries into it without any other components.

a good friend of mine, who owns a prominent outfitting shop in the PNW says they aren't the best quality.

I've seen that posted in various places but no specifics. I'm surprised though because they're definitely in the premium class - at least as far as price is concerned. Bummer that these $60k+ smaller rigs don't have heat and lithium batteries standard.

The Opus is stout and smooth down the road. I haven't personally seen a Black Series van, but a good friend of mine, who owns a prominent outfitting shop in the PNW says they aren't the best quality.

Currently trying to figure out if i can drop lithium batteries into it without any other components.

Opus shows they have an optional Dakota Lithium battery upgrade.

Shows the option for all of their off-road models.

How do you like that Opus? I've been seriously considering a Black Series HQ15 as well as the OP15
I will save you the research time.
OP15 > Anything Black Series

read the Black Series reviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom