Official LX570s Picture Thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I already trademarked it last week. "Organic Protection Film™️". I needed to capture the green market as well.

No no no, you dont understand. It HAS to have the word Technology in it or its worthless.

Look;
"Organic Protection Film ™️" - MEH

"Organic Protection Film Technology™️" - TAKE ALL MY MONEY

No no no, you dont understand. It HAS to have the word Technology in it or its worthless.

Look;
"Organic Protection Film ™️" - MEH

"Organic Protection Film Technology™️" - TAKE ALL MY MONEY
Pffft... what is this, amateur hour?

Cross-functional, agile, organic, gluten free, BPA free, locally made, vegan friendly, industry disruptive protection film technology represented by NFTs on a zkRollup Layer 2 ethereum blockchain... ™️

Industry disruptive, cross-functional, agile, organic, gluten free, BPA free, locally made, vegan friendly, protection film technology represented by NFTs on a zkRollup Layer 2 ethereum blockchain... ™️
I'd buy it if it was on Solano, I can't afford the gas on Ethereum, already have a 200 :)

Cross-functional, agile, organic, gluten free, BPA free, locally made, vegan friendly, industry disruptive protection film technology represented by NFTs on a zkRollup Layer 2 ethereum blockchain... ™️

Dont forget:
Sustainable
Ethically sourced

And dont get any fancy ideas either of yall.
We only accept virgin cold pressed bitcoin here mister.

Back to the topic:

I did something new today, i did something new today. 🎶
Sorry for the dirty rear end, but i heard yall like that sort of thing here.

IMG_1001.jpeg

IMG_1002.jpeg

Now if the generous forum losers could do my bidding and present me with my link to a pass through hitch plate cover in nebula grey pearl i bid thee farewell !!!!

Had not seen that hitch coupler before. Doesn't look like it provides side-to-side articulation. Is the main purpose up-down movement to have a smoother ride for the trailer?

// edit - found it here: The best cushion trailer hitch - https://genyhitch.com/product/the-glyder-torsion-flex-hitch/ Torsion bar inside? First time I'm seeing something like that. Interesting.

Yes pretty cool right? And its in the exact right colors for me.
I thought i had a ball for it... Might get a black one if they hold up at all.

Don't get too excited though, its gonna be for pulling trailors with furniture home! LOL

Is there more info on this lx somewhere? You post little snippets here and there. I’d like to see more!
No, I haven’t done a build thread yet, sorry 🥺 Feel free to send me any questions directly if you want 🤷🏻‍♂️ And I’m an Instagram nerd now too (@tiny_the_200 ) with a few more photos there.

For the cuts you've made and other viper cuts, what are you doing with the wheel well liner? Just cutting it off or reattaching somehow? If you cut it out, does this leave the back of the fogs (and whatever is above them) exposed? Thanks.

The old fender liner is currently removed and discarded. Since my fenders are cut 2” higher, I no longer have the normal attachment points. I’ll have to eventually do some sort of custom liner, which I have in mind. Just not sure when I’ll get around to it. Yes, the back of the fogs are exposed, but I’ve never used them and will cut above them when I get around to a full front bumper.

No, I haven’t done a build thread yet, sorry 🥺 Feel free to send me any questions directly if you want 🤷🏻‍♂️ And I’m an Instagram nerd now too (@tiny_the_200 ) with a few more photos there.

The old fender liner is currently removed and discarded. Since my fenders are cut 2” higher, I no longer have the normal attachment points. I’ll have to eventually do some sort of custom liner, which I have in mind. Just not sure when I’ll get around to it. Yes, the back of the fogs are exposed, but I’ve never used them and will cut above them when I get around to a full front bumper.

I’ll wander on over to the “gram” and see if there are more pics.

I’m always a fan of making s*** work that’s not supposed to.

Excited to see more of these Alpha wheels in the wild!

I was on their site earlier but the land cruiser doesnt show up? Neither did a 5x150 filter.

With a Gen 3 @AnyMal maybe should use a 2019 Tundra, though I think the brakes fit either way.
Doesn't the 16+ just bring the brake size up to standard every year (08-21) Tundra size?

Edit: It's moot anyways as far as Alpha Equpt's website is concerned. The vehicle finder sucks and doesn't include any 5x150 based vehicles. You have to go to each wheel and see if there is a 5x150 fitment.

Doesn't the 16+ just bring the brake size up to standard every year (08-21) Tundra size?
probably. I just don't track all the ins and outs of Gen 2 and Gen 3 fitment.

Edit: It's moot anyways as far as Alpha Equpt's website is concerned. The vehicle finder sucks and doesn't include any 5x150 based vehicles. You have to go to each wheel and see if there is a 5x150 fitment.

Yeah man, im particular with stuff like that.
I understand they are new but a database query is like as simple as it can get.

Now I know a bunch of people will come and say that its the wheels that matter not the website but you know i got to disagree with that notion.
How you manage your life / business / whatever else says a lot.

Im a bit of a stickler meeseks.

Yeah man, im particular with stuff like that.
I understand they are new but a database query is like as simple as it can get.

Now I know a bunch of people will come and say that its the wheels that matter not the website but you know i got to disagree with that notion.
How you manage your life / business / whatever else says a lot.

Im a bit of a stickler meeseks.
Maybe @alphaequipt can fix it?

Edit: Missed the edit above. Yeah doesn't make sense why they don't have a Tundra/100/200 search option...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom