Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics were in the wrong order. I think the black metal pieces go behind the bumper, but I can't remember. You are welcome to those as well if needed. I am not sure of there are any differences between the 99 and an 06...
My friend was going to DM you directly.

1997 LX450
LKQ in Hunstville, since 05JAN2022. Missing the grille and DS passenger door window, other than that, and some mud, it looks mint. Too bad they won't sell entire trucks.

BTW, there's still a 1987 FJ60 on the lot in N. Charleston, according to the listing. Also looking near mint.

1997 LX450
LKQ in Hunstville, since 05JAN2022. Missing the grille and DS passenger door window, other than that, and some mud, it looks mint. Too bad they won't sell entire trucks.

BTW, there's still a 1987 FJ60 on the lot in N. Charleston, according to the listing. Also looking near mint.
Huntsville Alabama?

A little far to go to a pick and pull. don’t you think?

I have a set of OME 863 rear heavy springs that I bought new about 4 months ago. They are on my 80 right now but I am thinking of going down to 860s just to keep it a little lower. If someone is interested in a basically new set of OME 863 let me know. I am in Franklin west of Ashville.

Right now the shop I use is in Atlanta and I am only down there every month or two. So I would not be able to get them swapped for a bit. But if you can be patient it would be nice to find them a home. Maybe $150 or if you have GOOD jackstands and can let me swap at your house how about $100 if you are in western NC.

Just feeling this out. I might get used to the stinkbug and keep these. But let me know if you are interested.

I have a set of OME 863 rear heavy springs that I bought new about 4 months ago. They are on my 80 right now but I am thinking of going down to 860s just to keep it a little lower. If someone is interested in a basically new set of OME 863 let me know. I am in Franklin west of Ashville.

Right now the shop I use is in Atlanta and I am only down there every month or two. So I would not be able to get them swapped for a bit. But if you can be patient it would be nice to find them a home. Maybe $150 or if you have GOOD jackstands and can let me swap at your house how about $100 if you are in western NC.

Just feeling this out. I might get used to the stinkbug and keep these. But let me know if you are interested.
How much lift are you getting from the 863s? I’d be interested in them

How much lift are you getting from the 863s? I’d be interested in them
I got a lot in my opinion. I have a heavy rig when it is unloaded. Sliders, 4x labs duel swing out and 8 gal aux tank. But I over estimated how much I pack. Twice a year I pack everything I own and drive cross country. Probably about 500lb gear. The 863 are perfect for that. But I have kind of desided to spring it for how it is loaded during most of my play time, which is maybe only 150 pounds in the back.

I have 850/863 now. About 22" up front center hub to bottom flair (winch duel batt and bumper).

About 23.3 in the back full fuel but empty of gear.

I just put new Radflos on and need to get new measurements in the next day or so. The shocks did lift the front a little contrary to what people say.

PS. If this was a DD around town or a trail rig I would raise the front a little with spacers and call it good. It drives great as is. But I do a lot of highway time and want it as stable as possible. So I shooting for kind of low.

Looking for a 12"+ drill press if anyone is looking to get rid of one.

Maybe the pump, but not the box. I'll have to look later today.

Anyone have a fzj80 steering box, and power steering pump they would sell as cores?

Im 95% certain I still have a core pump and a rebuilt pump.

I got a lot in my opinion. I have a heavy rig when it is unloaded. Sliders, 4x labs duel swing out and 8 gal aux tank. But I over estimated how much I pack. Twice a year I pack everything I own and drive cross country. Probably about 500lb gear. The 863 are perfect for that. But I have kind of desided to spring it for how it is loaded during most of my play time, which is maybe only 150 pounds in the back.

I have 850/863 now. About 22" up front center hub to bottom flair (winch duel batt and bumper).

About 23.3 in the back full fuel but empty of gear.

I just put new Radflos on and need to get new measurements in the next day or so. The shocks did lift the front a little contrary to what people say.

PS. If this was a DD around town or a trail rig I would raise the front a little with spacers and call it good. It drives great as is. But I do a lot of highway time and want it as stable as possible. So I shooting for kind of low.
I think I’ll get them from you will you be around greenville anytime between Franklin and atlanta? I’m in no rush to get them

anyone have a spare drivers side seatbelt for an 80 series? Would like to be able to drive mine around before I send my belts off to a shop to get new webbing
even better if you were planning on attending the club meeting in Raleigh next week :D

ARB side rails/steps for a 200 series, $610

The skid plates are sold.

Rob took these off a customer's truck, missing some hardware. Perhaps someone knows a Heritage Edition owner who wants a step? If you ask Rob nicely he might be able to procure said hardware and install for a fee. He's in the Hickory area.

img_0722-jpeg.2906366

Looking for an engine stand.
I would hate to go buy another new one since it will be my 5th.

If someone has one they are not currently using and willing to sell it to me cheap or let me borrow for a couple of weeks let me know. Thanks

Looking for an engine stand.
I would hate to go buy another new one since it will be my 5th.

If someone has one they are not currently using and willing to sell it to me cheap or let me borrow for a couple of weeks let me know. Thanks
I got you dawg. Shoot me a text tomorrow. It's in my storage facility out near 64/55

Thanks Ramon,

I will text you when I get back from Virginia late Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom