What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man those methods look good. How are you liking the x-at’s. I’ve been kicking myself in the shin because there was an online deal (buy 3 get 1 free) for a set but I didn’t pull the trigger on them.
Thanks! So far they have been good. Nice road manners. I haven’t had a chance to get them in the dirt yet, but in the last rain we had they handled well. Tried finding their limits with some hard braking in the rain and they seemed better than the KM3’s I had on my last truck.

Kaymar is complete :) I think a build thread may be in order soon. I hate the Thule box but it's super convenient when we aren't pulling the trailer.
20220117_145844.jpg

Kaymar is complete :) I think a build thread may be in order soon. I hate the Thule box but it's super convenient when we aren't pulling the trailer.
View attachment 2897284
The roof box may not fix the "look" but they just work really good. Mine consumes gear, doesn't really impact MPG and has held up to years of use/abuse.

Took care of some interior organization and gave the old pocket computer a place to be complete with wireless charging.
BROG Attic
IMG_2435.JPG

BROG Seat Back Panel repurposed and reorganized from my Tundra.
IMG_2437.JPG

Belkin Wireless Charger with a ProClip + some RAM bits and bobs
IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

IMG_2434.JPG

Actually this past weekend but hey who's counting.

Next up Rhino Rack Vortex Bars.

Last edited:
I couldn’t find a new hitch mounted carrier for my spare, so I had a local shop modify my current one. They moved the whole assembly over which helps clear the rear glass, and added the arms to make a cradle for the tire. MUCH easier to get the spare in place.

View attachment 2898242

View attachment 2898243

View attachment 2898244
This is exactly what I'm wanting to fab up for my 09. Wife is in and out of the rear hatch area all the time and doesn't want to mess with swingouts like on our other Cruisers. Figured with this setup we can carry a full size spare when headed out of town or to the trails and leave it in the garage when staying local.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom