Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (59 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB - 100 series OEM front bumper (silver if possible). Let me know if you have one or see one around.

WTB - 100 series OEM front bumper (silver if possible). Let me know if you have one or see one around.
May have something for you in the LX Evo Gray color. Checking with another formerly interested party who had wanted it some time ago but we've not been able to connect.

Edit: Bumper is spoken for--sorry @uzj100

Last edited:
Two things

FS - a friend is selling a 1995 fzj80 in a couple of months. Triple locked. Gray interior. Blue. Please pass around

WTB - my dad is looking for a 73 series convertible to have in oriental. Diesel or gas.

@roadstr6 ……Definitely a few years ago but did you ever find one of these? I am also looking for one of these elusive tire mounts.
I borrowed one for a while until I bought a swing-out bumper. I don’t need one anymore, but I know someone who does. If anybody has one to sell, let me know.

Two things

FS - a friend is selling a 1995 fzj80 in a couple of months. Triple locked. Gray interior. Blue. Please pass around

WTB - my dad is looking for a 73 series convertible to have in oriental. Diesel or gas.
Interested

I have at least one, maybe two, but probably just one. As I recall, it is in decent shape with a few scuffs, and one broken tap (I think). I'll dig it out of the trailer this evening and send you a pic if you'd like.

I don't think we'll be down to NC till the relic run, but if somebody can mudship it, I'm happy to send it along for a six pack of decent non IPA beer

It is the standard gray from the early green 100s.

@GLTHFJ60 , check ebay, you'll be amazed what they have

Wheels/tires are sold.

IMG_9263.jpg

Last edited:
@the06landyacht
@uzj100

Pics attached. 2nd one shows a few scrapes. Turns out that all of the tabs are intact. I am not sure what happened to the other Fog light. It was in there before, but I'll have to find it.

20220112_170034.jpg
20220112_170041.jpg

20220112_165828.jpg

20220112_165839.jpg

20220112_165909.jpg

Pics were in the wrong order. I think the black metal pieces go behind the bumper, but I can't remember. You are welcome to those as well if needed. I am not sure of there are any differences between the 99 and an 06...

Throwing this out there for any FJ Cruiser owners looking for a clean subwoofer install. Left over from my sold '14 is this JL Audio Stealthbox. They sell for pretty stupid money now, if you can even find one. Pick it up for in Chapel Hill for $300 obo.

$200. Set of (5) 16" OEM LX470 rims from a 2000 model.

Clearing out some storage space hogs. The tires in pics 4 and 5 aren't good. Wheels are in really good shape except for the finish damage in the first pic. Discolorations in the grooves are from dirt that I could reach with the brush I had to clean them with. The faint red marks were my attempt at using a grease pencil to number them for pic ID.

IMG_4317.jpeg

IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

IMG_4320.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

Anyone have a spare rear left caliper for a 80 series? (95-97 probably)
I sheared off one of the bleed ports, and broke the ez-out :(

Recent results are now mixed on the Napa Eclipse

flush your fluid and just get some fresh ones. poor fluid maintenance kills the rear calipers. i have seen multiple times where the chrome on the pistons had starteded de-laminating. Make sure to bleed your LSPV as well they are often very neglected.

$20 for the pair, includes instructions and one original box. Local pickup or MUDship only. These are around $60 each, new.

After about 5-6 years, my cats figured out how to shove a hand up the spout and manipulate the feed screw to dispense food whenever they wanted. Note the gray material I added around the spout to stop them...it held them off for about a few weeks - any lower and the kibble won't go under it. Arrrrgh! That said, this is still the best automatic feeder that I've used. The instructions will have you scratching your head, so don't plan on getting it and then going away the next day, but the batteries have lasted over 3 years for me so having to frequently reset it is a non-issue unless you want to account for the seasonal time changes (I didn't). And the memory holds if you change the batteries within 20 or 30 seconds.

This is the CAT version of the Petmate feeder, only because the hopper and feed screw are sized for small kibble, but it would work just as well for puppy food or small breed dog food that is up to 3/16" and maybe up to 1/4". It takes 6 C-cell batteries, does NOT plug in.

IMG_4357.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom