The MUD 100 series Photos thread (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doing research on my drive.

5C79F848-D1B5-4C3F-8229-BB12D22C9F42.jpeg

Hey folks, just posted in the high mileage thread. This is my new-to-me, one-owner-from-the-south (NC) 2006 LC whose new home is in the hills of Central Mass. It's been my dream car since I first saw one in 1998 as a senior in high school, and now, at 41, I finally pulled the trigger and couldn't be effing happier. 191K miles on it. Cheers!

IMG_20211230_143256_01.jpg

On where to buy a new hat?
That’s my best hat!
Chevrolet hat, and researching jeeps…

So clearly @clrussell has a SERIOUS EXHAUST LEAK!

Get that fixed. Carbon monoxide poisoning is no joke.
Ha! Trail research, jeep happened to film it.
What kind of setup is that screen?
Cellular iPad mini on a ram Mount. It’s my radio/ gps etc. I don’t listen to the radio, I stream. So it’s hooked to an amp in the factory location and functions as my radio head unit.

D3E6E91F-6317-4A54-8277-65ED45091BB7.jpeg

Getting to some projects

8x4’ Plywood does fit in the back with the hatch open. 8’ 2x4’s can fit with the hatch closed if you’re careful and don’t let it crush your center console when you brake.

Last edited:
Lurker posting my new wheels and tires. I always enjoy seeing everyone else's setups. Toyo Open Country AT3 in 275/70R18 spec with Method NV305s in titanium. AHC delete with Ironman Foam Cell Pro 2" suspension kit.

View attachment 2880248
Nice lookin truck! Might wanna think about turning those torsion bars down a touch, you can get some sketchy handling situations with that little droop travel up front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom