1974 Pua'a (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What does that PS pump mount look like?
Crap?

It’s where the alternator is supposed to be. I looked at swapping it to the DS (I have a “canned ham” PS pump mount from Georg), and couldn’t figure out how to route the hoses to stay away from the exhaust header.

Not factory condition.

FA850A96-0AEF-456B-BC30-6BB75FB83233.jpeg

Outside and jams almost done. Should have the roof done by weeks end.

Rough schedule:

January: get it all sanded, on the rotisserie, sandblasted, set in epoxy primer, start on metal work.

February: get all the metal work done, rust repaired, set in high build primer, put the vehicle back together for fitment, fix all needed areas and gaps,disassemble metal panels.

March: install 1hz, h55f, splitcsse, fabricate all needed for the trans hump, fabricate dash area, start body work, block sand, undercoat (lizzard skin) inside floor and underside, seal and paint inside and jams, then mask and paint outside.

April: color sand and polish, start reassembly, install dash, all electrical. Adjust body panels, install glass and interior.

May: finish all detail work and deliver by months end.

June: shakedown and PP22

Outside and jams almost done. Should have the roof done by weeks end.

Rough schedule:

January: get it all sanded, on the rotisserie, sandblasted, set in epoxy primer, start on metal work.

February: get all the metal work done, rust repaired, set in high build primer, put the vehicle back together for fitment, fix all needed areas and gaps,disassemble metal panels.

March: install 1hz, h55f, splitcsse, fabricate all needed for the trans hump, fabricate dash area, start body work, block sand, undercoat (lizzard skin) inside floor and underside, seal and paint inside and jams, then mask and paint outside.

April: color sand and polish, start reassembly, install dash, all electrical. Adjust body panels, install glass and interior.

May: finish all detail work and deliver by months end.

June: shakedown and PP22
Good luck! Hopefully you can keep closer to your schedule than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom