TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awesome troopy!
74538908-F185-4A4B-9FA4-C42FE8F85A9C.jpeg

Caught a ghost or cloaked alien in the way of me trying to get a nice picture of the troopy.
5331462D-D835-493E-9EA7-07C3B3411203.jpeg

Its a movie I think soylent green was food made from ground up homeless people or people that didn’t march In line with the politicians views. Something like that.

Last edited:
What the heck is that quote all about?
Our future.

B98766F8-7AA4-4660-AD7C-3F2586FBF0D1.jpeg

The Soylent Corporation produces the communal food supply of half of the world, and distributing the homonymous brand of wafers, including "Soylent Red" and "Soylent Yellow". Their latest product, "Soylent Green", a more nutritious variant, is advertised as being made from ocean plankton, but is in short supply. As a result of the weekly supply chain and distribution bottlenecks, the hungry masses regularly riot when supply runs out, and are brutally removed from the streets by means of "Scoops" -police crowd control vehicles that literally "scoop" the rioters from the street with large hydraulic shovels.

While being taken away, Thorn shouts out to the surrounding crowd, "Soylent Green is people!"

As my truck is a daily too, it's covered in salt also. Really getting to the point I need to do something about it. 😥

I’m not sure if it’s entirely ethical but Elk lake has a nice shallow boat launch you can easily take a cruiser for a swim at to rinse all that salt from the frame and underside of body off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom