Parting Out Jackson, MS FZJ80 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

heya, wondering if you have an IAC and TPS ? and also the felt surround of the headliner/sunroof surround?

I think so. Send me a private message. I know I have the felt, and I’m pretty sure I have the other things you were asking about, but I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to.

Don't see it in pics, but I'm looking for an air cleaner lid. Got one that looks like this?

80 air cleaner.jpg

I’m looking for the cowling that goes between the windshield and hood and the lower valence that is below the headlights. If you still have that I would love to get them!

Thanks!

Do you have the lock actuator for the rear hatch?

I have it. Shoot me a pm with specifically what you need, and anything else you might want.

I’m looking for the cowling that goes between the windshield and hood and the lower valence that is below the headlights. If you still have that I would love to get them!

Thanks!

I’ve got the one that goes between hood and windshield. Shipping would be killer though. Are you nearby?

Shoot me a pm.

Any chance you would be willing to clip off the two wiring harness connectors for the abs pump module? Need the black and gray connectors on the wiring harness side. See blue arrows. Thanks!

EDAF988C-7A9E-4B5E-B345-B3D9E90643CB.jpeg

How much for the front springs shipped to BC Canada? Also do you know how many wraps they have/ can you see the color codes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom