Tundra/Sequoia Picture Thread! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My second hand, salvage title, used and abused, 230k, 2008 Tundra Limited. All sorted now.

20200412_new tires.jpg

Ha, I spent ~3hrs or so on a vineyard deck talking to him in ~’95.
His cast was there too for ‘on call’ edits/fix transitions in a recent movie - was him & Renee Rusoo & Cheech & his wife.

Super personable guy - funny thing, I never said crap about it before the last week, 2nd mention. :meh:

His cast was there too for ‘on call’ edits/fix transitions in a recent movie - was him & Renee Rusoo & Cheech & his wife.

Super personable guy - funny thing, I never said crap about it before the last week, 2nd mention. :meh:
Tincup is a great 🎥

Tincup is a great 🎥
I’d forgotten the title - I think I saw the whole thing in pieces over time, I loved a part where either Kostner or Cheech kept pulling clubs out of the bag & breaking them until he was down to 1 club - that was awesome!

Someone mentioned Yellowstone recently (I schedule time to watch it) - and me & a then-GF spending the few hrs on that vineyard patio came up.
I hadn’t thought of it in years & now 2x in ~2wks.

Kevin's best role is Yellowstone. He was made for that character. He's
As American as can be and to think he went with a Tundra for his build-wow!

Any gen1 owners have any VSC issue after lifting? VSC kicking in during cornering?

One of my good friends was the set medic and safety diver on Waterworld. (In my opinion a horrible film) He and Kevin became good friends and Peter said he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

A couple of my newly purchased ‘03. It’s got Toytec Ultimate suspension, SPC uppers, Method wheels with Falkens 275/70-18s and a huge list of PM done. Scored it for well under market. Very much in love with it!

634B0CCA-DA0F-42FE-A984-2FDAB3D412AD.jpeg

95621B2F-D6AF-4855-80FE-0D9785BFE859.jpeg

One of my good friends was the set medic and safety diver on Waterworld. (In my opinion a horrible film) He and Kevin became good friends and Peter said he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

I bet it’s all about how people act toward _______ -famous person.

I really just nodded & smiled to start - and I saw somewhere on the netz -somebody said he was an atomic thunderjerk (PG version) - but I bet they whipped out a phone for a selfie or shoved something to have him autograph.

I gave space & was really until we were a glass deep before he invited myself & then-GF over to shove tables together.

Cheech Marin is unreal funny & Renee really held her own with the jokes at the table :rofl:
She either has alot of guy friends or has brother(s) - she wasn’t some princess -type in the least.

I bet it’s all about how people act toward _______ -famous person.

I gave space & was really until we were a glass deep before he invited myself & then-GF over to shove tables together.

Cheech Marin is unreal funny.
Exactly right. I have met my share of “famous” people and most of them can be stand-off-ish at first. They have so many demands on their time from all manner of dip****. I have spent a fair bit of time working in film doing stunts, helicopter safety, snowcat driver, PA work etc I had Bear Grylls in the front of my cat with me for almost a week. He was super quiet for the first while, and then I scared the crap out of all the crew in the back cabin when we fell off a road in dense fog. I told him to hang on as I was going to have to straight line it down the bowl we were sidehilling across, and the grin on his face when he heard all the screams of terror from his buddies in the crew broke the ice. We got along great.

I met Tommy Chong a few times, and did laundry with Rae Dawn Chong once. Both great people.

@joseywales I stayed outside of the truck exactly long enough to take those pictures and was feeling frozen solid just from that short stint. The wind was blowing a good 25mph as well

And I was contemplating a move to the east coast (Nova Scotia) until about.07 seconds ago...:flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom