Looking for a lifted sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KDAWG97m3

SILVER Star
Threads
I love my 80 and I have tried to make it work, but I need more room for these kids. Anyone have a lead on a built/lifted sequoia? Thank you

I love my 80 and I have tried to make it work, but I need more room for these kids. Anyone have a lead on a built/lifted sequoia? Thank you
Hmm…you trying to buy or trade? I have an 04 4wd limited. Installed a smola lift kit from 1stgenoffroad.

C095B4DD-C9A1-4F89-AB2B-AA702C60B682.jpeg

Buy,,I am going to sell my 80…. Really looking for a 2nd gen, but yours looks awesome,,

Buy,,I am going to sell my 80…. Really looking for a 2nd gen, but yours looks awesome,,

Have you considered a 2nd gen Tundra? A little less cab, but more cargo since it's a pick up. Despite loving the 1st gen sequoia, I'd pass on the 2nd gen Sequoia and just get a 2nd gen Tundra. More mods available for it too.

Have you considered a 2nd gen Tundra? A little less cab, but more cargo since it's a pick up. Despite loving the 1st gen sequoia, I'd pass on the 2nd gen Sequoia and just get a 2nd gen Tundra. More mods available for it too.
I have a raptor. Don’t need the tundra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom