200 series exhaust system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are current running a truck with 12” mufflers and our resonator delete, which was a huuuuuge success btw!!!

We will be testing the same resonator delete with an 8” system next week:)
Do you have any video / sound clips of this setup?

Dirty Deeds should have the pricing after next week.
I was just on the website and I don't see the 200 series exhaust listed. Curious if anyone knows when it will be available?

EDIT: Just went back and read this thread entirely. Looks like I need to reach out to Kevin. :)

Last edited:
Just remember this exhaust will drone. I ordered it 2 years ago sent it back because it was too much drone got a bigger muffler and still had drone. Sold it on Ebay. They sound really good, but too much for the family on long trips. No drone when driving flat or down hill.

Just remember this exhaust will drone. I ordered it 2 years ago sent it back because it was too much drone got a bigger muffler and still had drone. Sold it on Ebay. They sound really good, but too much for the family on long trips. No drone when driving flat or down hill.
Two years ago the exhaust still had issues we were not aware of. We’ve recently completely redesigned the entire system from scratch. 100% of people installing this system have agreed that the little sound in the cabin after installing the system, is more than acceptable.

Thank you for your feedback.

I have their exhaust and don't have any drone at all, they finally figured the secret recipe :)

Two years ago the exhaust still had issues we were not aware of. We’ve recently completely redesigned the entire system from scratch. 100% of people installing this system have agreed that the little sound in the cabin after installing the system, is more than acceptable.

I’m loving mine. Even the wife loves it (and she usually doesn’t care about my cruiser upgrades).

How much is the high clearance rear section? Would like to add to mine.

I use MANTA systems. 2nd Last pic is an extended Dual Cab 200 version

189346514_4399528910066435_135864415502111619_n.jpg

142505753_3746756268723924_1109139296991928482_n.jpg

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_2154.JPEG

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJ3ZWItbmluamEtaW1hZ2VzIiwia2V5IjoibXBpYXV0b1wvaW1hZ2VzXC9wcm9kaW1nXC8xNTEyNF8xLm...jpg

Do you guys have pricing on this yet?

Awesome. And any more recent vids or sound clips by any chance?
Here’s a quick vid of DIRTY DEEDS 8” EXHAUST SYSTEM w/ Resonator Delete Kit (Helmholtz resonator) on my 2016 Land Cruiser 200. The latest developed resonator delete kit made a huge difference in cutting out the drone and it is also nicely tucked away 👍🏽

Here’s a quick vid of DIRTY DEEDS 8” EXHAUST SYSTEM w/ Resonator Delete Kit (Helmholtz resonator) on my 2016 Land Cruiser 200. The latest developed resonator delete kit made a huge difference in cutting out the drone and it is also nicely tucked away 👍🏽

FYI, with one of Dirty Deeds exhaust system with or without resonator delete kit, there will be no drone felt inside but expect increased performance v8 sound :clap:
Keith worked hard on developing the resonator delete kit with no drone.
After testing out all of the DD’s exhaust system, I decided to go with the 12” setup with the resonator delete kit, since my cruiser is family/ tow traveler.
The video shows raw stainless steel resonator but it’ll will be available in black…
1CE90B64-6713-41AF-AB91-8A66AE15F894.jpeg

Here’s few photos where to saw off the factory resonator if you plan on getting the resonator delete kit from Keith.
88FDFE10-3512-4B2C-937E-238CD20E18D3.jpeg

6E60865F-A509-4EF6-9BC7-AC77FC0A3505.jpeg

If helps to loosen the bolt (circled in red) to help fit in the resonator delete kit. Once fitted and aligned to your liking, tighten the bolts.
33B2EB02-AADA-4022-BCFB-555178077434.jpeg

F0A1F609-4F47-4296-B87C-F628A53E4A02.jpeg

Honestly, I am looking for a way to get back to stock because of the cabin noise. My kids sitting in the third row complain about the noise, I have had adults in the second row complain about the noise. It sounds fantastic, but cruising on the interstate or up longer inclines the drone does bother me. I have the 14" system and stupidly did not keep the factory system.

If anyone in GA/SC is looking for a system I may be willing to swap you for the 14" plus cash, or purchase your stock system if you already have replaced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom