SOLD South Florida - 5x TRD Rock Warrior Rims & TRD Lug Nuts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The set of 4 and lug nuts are sold. The spare is still available. $200 plus shipping.

I have a set of 5 TRD Rock Warrior rims with pressure sensors. 4 of the rims are the newer version which are in good shape and 1 is the original and it shows galvanic corrosion on the chrome (perfect for a spare). I will take some pics later today or tomorrow.

I also have a full set of the TRD splined lug nuts and matching wheel locks. These go for $250 new if you can find them.

I am happy to ship anywhere.

Looking for $1500 for everything.

If I sell the rims on their own I would do $300 each for the 4 newer rims,
$200 for the spare and $100 for the lug nuts.

Last edited:
I have a set of 5 TRD Rock Warrior rims with pressure sensors. 4 of the rims are the newer version which are in good shape and 1 is the original and it shows galvanic corrosion on the chrome (perfect for a spare). I will take some pics later today or tomorrow.

I also have a full set of the TRD splined lug nuts and matching wheel locks. These go for $250 new if you can find them.

I am happy to ship anywhere.

Looking for $1500 for everything.

If I sell the rims on their own I would do $350 $300 each and $100 for the lug nuts.
@fwdevito

Uploaded pictures:

The set of 4 rims and lug nuts are sold. The spare is still available. $200 plus shipping.

Got the spare rock warrior today. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom