Wanted 15” steelies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
On the hunt for five 15” steelies that will work with disc brakes. I know they’re available new and might order some, but just thought I’d check to see if anyone has some they want to get rid of. I’m not concerned with surface rust because I plan to sandblast and paint. But, I do need the tabs to be there, so I can run hubcaps.

Cheers,

Mike

On the hunt for five 15” steelies that will work with disc brakes. I know they’re available new and might order some, but just thought I’d check to see if anyone has some they want to get rid of. I’m not concerned with surface rust because I plan to sandblast and paint. But, I do need the tabs to be there, so I can run hubcaps.

Cheers,

Mike
Planning to take the white ones off the 82?

Rob, no, the ‘82 is heading to Silicon Valley, CA. Looking for rims for a pig I bought.

321B83ED-B2CE-42D4-AE22-49598320A389.jpeg

ABC898F8-D15C-46A2-8BC1-8CE270A577E9.jpeg

Rob, I'm going to miss that '82 though. It's such a nice 40! My '76 beats me to death when I drive it, but that '82 is so smooth and such a pleasure to drive.

We’ll, no, not necessarily. Just steelies that will work with disc brakes and OEM hubcaps.

The disc brake wheels are welded rather than having rivets holding them together. Where are you located? I'll PM you my cell for you to send pics. Thnx

sounds good. ill go this afternoon to my storage and take pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom