Builds 1980 Agent Orange (4x4 Short Bed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here’s some pictures of my all custom stainless steel exhaust. I went with a Vibrant resonator and a Borla muffler. I used a total of 3 stainless steel v-band clamps. This combination along with the Rock Ripper headers sounds amazing for the little 22R.

64C6D43A-C110-4B76-87C8-59C09153BE5D.jpeg
BF04260B-0D9A-42C1-96DF-4A8275112650.jpeg
1EB9B9FE-5E45-4172-A514-0C7635088555.jpeg
72A1CC98-0FA1-4C8F-95E9-DE42995A7C15.jpeg
91C5925F-AB3C-4C5A-B169-7AE33C9AEB9C.jpeg

Seeing that header takes me back 42 years. :cool:

Where did you find the metric to -AN adapters?

Here some pictures of the finished interior.

A New Retrosound stereo with MB quart speakers, New Tuffy Console, New Momo steering wheel, New seat belts, New shift boots, New billet aluminum 5speed shift knob, New vinyl flooring and New door cards.
51F34544-CA23-45E4-B8AC-32418F3B02BC.jpeg
FD7D8C6A-B830-48A3-9F51-A0D364127DE5.jpeg
36C78927-AFC4-45F6-8130-478A3A3050BB.jpeg
AE6E8DC7-8011-41B2-9338-D373ACDBAE07.jpeg
686B74C2-21B0-417D-B4DB-5E742BD40682.jpeg

Beautiful.

I do not appreciate flippers. I sincerely hope that this is not a flipper thread..

This thing is insane. @cruiserdan If he does decide to sell it when he is done, does that make him a flipper? I don't see it that way, given the level of detail and care that has gone into this thing. He has truly brought a ton of value to this truck, which I don't think "flippers" do. Flippers look for a good deal and do as little as possible to make maximum profit. This has been a labor of love on the part of @SMG

I see the distinction the same way @EWheeler... maybe because I'm restoring a truck I didn't plan on even buying. I bought it because it needed to be bought - rust-free, 58,000 miles, $4,500... I wasn't looking for a truck and just figured I'd start restoring it and someone would "have to have it" and I'd let it go. In the end, I decided to keep it. Well... until someone really really has to have it.

This thing is insane. @cruiserdan If he does decide to sell it when he is done, does that make him a flipper? I don't see it that way, given the level of detail and care that has gone into this thing. He has truly brought a ton of value to this truck, which I don't think "flippers" do. Flippers look for a good deal and do as little as possible to make maximum profit. This has been a labor of love on the part of @SMG
Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

I am not a flipper by no means. When I do finally sell the truck, I will definitely be on the losing end. (I have records/receipts to prove it). Not to mention the time I have invested.

Flippers do not take a loss. They flip to make a quick buck. This is not the case here.

Last edited:
I see the distinction the same way @EWheeler... maybe because I'm restoring a truck I didn't plan on even buying. I bought it because it needed to be bought - rust-free, 58,000 miles, $4,500... I wasn't looking for a truck and just figured I'd start restoring it and someone would "have to have it" and I'd let it go. In the end, I decided to keep it. Well... until someone really really has to have it.
Thank you, much appreciated.

Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

I am not a flipper by no means. When I do finally sell this truck, I will definitely be on the losing end. (I have records/receipts to prove it). Not to mention the time I have invested.

Flippers do not take a loss. They flip to make a quick buck. That is not the case here.

I think you will get good money for it if marketed correctly. This thing will be worth it with the upgrades and level of detail.

Reactions: SMG
Flipper or not. Still don’t change the fact that the work that has gone into this truck is awesome and have created a beautiful truck.

Keep up the good work and continue to post photos. It definitely inspires a guy like me and love looking at your meticulous work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom