4x4 Labs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are there any 200 Series owners out there in the NorCal area that would be willing to lend your Cruiser to Luke over at 4x4 Labs for a few weeks so that he can develop a rear bumper? If so, reach out to him and let him know, he's looking for one.

I called 4x4 Labs in August and volunteered to have them use my 200 so they can develop a rear bumper . The guy who answered the phone said that they looked at a 200 before and will not be able to build one .
Glad that they decided to build one now

This makes me so excited. I had his stuff on my 60s, 80 and 100. Now he’s doing 200 put me down for one. I love his stuff.

I made an inquiry and he said find us someone willing to loan us a 200 so we can develop one. I too am excited, he's the master of high clearance, low profile stuff.

I made an inquiry and he said find us someone willing to loan us a 200 so we can develop one. I too am excited, he's the master of high clearance, low profile stuff.
He can have mine. But unfortunately I’m in North Carolina. If I knew a way to get it to him cheep. He can have it.

Crickets

Any body had a follow up on this? I called Luke's shop several times to ask this question and no one ever answers. Left voice-mails and emails too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom