Prospeed 100 series roof rack for Landcruiser and LX470! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still waiting to see the final lc200 one and see how much of the sunroof is covered.
It’s only slightly covered… approximately 15%-20% at the most I’ll post pics when we it done in a few weeks for sale

UPDATE Labor Day sale!
Use coupon code: LABOR10 for a 10% discount.
2E0787A4-159F-4BEE-9784-B60B10D5859B.jpeg

Prices on material, labor and shipping have gone up across the board and many of our competitors have raised prices to adjust for the 40%+ increase on materials but we have done our best to keep the prices the same for our supporters as long as we can… that being said prices could go up by the end of the year depending on if prices remain high for us.

We’re currently shipping out orders in batches so hang in there guys!

Sorry I haven’t been on here in awhile but if you haven’t ordered it’s because you’re adding an accessories. Order it separately and select pick up

Was able to contact support on your website and Brian helped me out. Yeah adding accessories was the problem. Ordered that separately indicating pick-up and Brian said he'd put it all into the shipment.

Was able to contact support on your website and Brian helped me out. Yeah adding accessories was the problem. Ordered that separately indicating pick-up and Brian said he'd put it all into the shipment.
Brian @prospeed is the man! He is great to work with and provides superb customer support!
PS - we should do a pole for how many current or prospective customers would like to buy the ladder you’re working on Brian, I think you’d be surprised at the demand!

Brian @prospeed is the man! He is great to work with and provides superb customer support!
PS - we should do a pole for how many current or prospective customers would like to buy the ladder you’re working on Brian, I think you’d be surprised at the demand!
Sorry I’ve been so busy ramping up racks as that is what I love to do but my ladder project took a break but it’s not gone… after I release a few more models it’s a dream of mine to have a clean sleek ladder to completes the roof rack. I’ve been Debating building it for all types of spoilers or the most common… not sure yet. But it’s on my mind guys!

Black Friday is coming up! We should have stock in about 3 weeks too. I’ll work hard to have most racks available to ship for Black Friday :)
Awesome - Expect a purchase from me when the sale happens! :D

Quick question - does your quick off awning bracket work with any 270 degree awnings? I have an Eezi Awn Bat 270. For some reason Prinsu's design doesnt work with 270 degree awnings.

Quick question - does your quick off awning bracket work with any 270 degree awnings? I have an Eezi Awn Bat 270. For some reason Prinsu's design doesnt work with 270 degree awnings.
Yes it should work we have a taller design that allows you to use the wider spacing bolt location on the 270 awnings

We offer a taller mount bracket to
When you do the lc200 will it block the sunroof?
it will barely cover the front about 15-20% of the sunroof opening

I have the ProSpeed mounted, but can't figure out how to mount my Yakima FatCat 6 ski rack. Bought the SmarT-Slot Kit 2 - https://yakima.com/products/smart-slot-kit-2 thinking it would work, but the bolt heads are too big to fit in the groove. The other mounting options appear to expect an oval shape cross bar (which is what I used with the OEM bars). Ideas? Thanks.

We offer drop in bolts that could work depending on the application. Could you send me more details on that? Thanks!

Hey It’s that time of Year! We’re starting our Black Friday Sale now! Save 15% off on all Prospeed roof racks and new Rear side plates. Use coupon code: BF15OFF at prospeedrack.com We’re running the sale through to the end of the month. Lead time is approximately 4-8 weeks. I promise it’s worth the wait! I want to thank all our friends and supporters here on MUD! You guys gave us the first chance to offer our racks and have expanded to other models but I’m a 100 series guy through and through :) Let your friends know!

83350F33-2ABB-4F69-BED1-AE7B9BBF071C.jpeg

We offer drop in bolts that could work depending on the application. Could you send me more details on that? Thanks!

The Yakima T-slot kit comes with this bolt. It's about 38mm long from the cap and 5mm diameter. So it should be mounted facing upwards:

yakima1.jpg

Then a plastic piece goes over it that the actual ski rack mounts onto:

yakima2.jpg

I think all I would need is a metal plate with four holes in the corner so I can use the tnutz quarter turn studs to attach to the crossbar with a 5mm hold in the middle for the ski rack bolt. If I had four of those, I could easily mount the ski rack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom