SOLD Albany NY: 1996 LX450 triple locked 211K Miles. Amazing truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
black
For sale is my beloved 1996 LX450.
I bought it stock in 2006 and modified it ever since. Almost everything is documented on this site.

It has so many new parts that it is hard to list.

Everything works including lockers, A/C, heaters, etc.

4” lift on Slee springs. external canisters shocks

Including new leather seats, steering wheel, shifter, roof rack, many spare parts, a full set of wheels and tires, Kenwood 2m radio and short wave radio, diff ratio for 35” tires, to name a few.

Price is $15,995.00

and this is only a fraction of what went into this track.

1A0C680D-4A97-475D-A3F1-05EF09D1E44C.jpeg

Last edited:
The body has rust in the usual places but is it not falling apart
Everything on axles and any bolt has been removed in the last 15 years and always has been put together with quality anti-sieze. As result any thing that needs to be replaces on the trail is easily coming out. It is very easy to work on the track because of this history

Last edited:
Whoah. Didn't see this one coming. Good luck Rami.
I know. Will see if someone wants to love it going forward. Otherwise, will keep it.

National Luna stainless steel refrigerator not included.
Transport medicine, or take your food on the trail

DAE24E8D-1E05-4395-9B8C-47C83F83D557.jpeg

Last edited:
It did fine. no issue. You need aluminum trailer so total weight will not exceed limit. And it is slow. Otherwise no issues and the LX450 was a surprised attraction.

Hey Rami - Do have a link to more pics? Or point us to where we can see more!

I do not have a link.
I am taking pictures of a specific system I want to highlight. When I have a serious buyer I will work directly with the potential buyer.

Otherwise, I have shared on this site almost everything I have done to this truck since 2006.

Of course this A/C part was relocated next to the battery using the kit from Japan. Who would want it on the bottom to get damaged by rocks?

494CEFC0-9B51-4054-A5BA-720A3C102BB1.jpeg

Ha nice!!! How’d the 80 do towing the m3?

@spazzyfry123 is also amongst our ranks with an 80 and e9x m3.
At one time, but no more unfortunately :(

Distracted teen decided Snapchatting and driving should coincide. Totaled my 1 of 1 “stripper” 2011 E90 M3 6MT.

Sweet truck OP! Good luck.

For sale is not only the truck but all my off road inventroy such as new York compressor kit, new, uninstalled.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom