Wanted 1965 FJ40 passenger seat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pass side doesn't move...
But given the driver’s he has (later, not 65) I wonder if this is headed towards dual bucket seats so the passenger could be adjustable? @MtRidge?

Well he has 73-78 seats and brackets, so it seems like yes on the buckets.In stock form the passenger seat is fixed. I suppose one could mount drivers sliders under pass seat..it would raise it. I do have the drivers sliders as well

I remember seeing this this thread title a fee days back. Have a 71 seat but that is not correct for 65. For some reason just remembered I have a set of of front seats from a 1964 which would be correct. That is if the seat needed was for a 65 not 73-78.

There'd be some minor fabbing with the riveted rails, but possible
I remember seeing this this thread title a fee days back. Have a 71 seat but that is not correct for 65. For some reason just remembered I have a set of of front seats from a 1964 which would be correct. That is if the seat needed was for a 65 not 73-78.
Thanks for checking. Appreciate everyones help. @cruiserland was able to get me the parts I needed. BIG THANKS to him. just got the parts. Look great and can’t wait to start on this.

584D7508-61C5-4E60-B2D3-BFB76CD3849B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom