SOLD Phoenix, AZ 1992 JDM HDJ81 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
1992 JDM Land Cruiser with the 1HD-T Diesel engine. This thing is right hand drive, beautiful, and gets a ton of attention and thumbs up everywhere I go. It was “Americanized” in Japan including upgrading all the lighting throughout (HID headlights and interior lights), removing the side rear mirror and adding the Lexus grille. Japanese construction is second to none so there are no squeaks/odd noises and all seals line up nicely. No current issues, runs great with no leaks/drips. Been my daily driver for the last year but my wife won't drive it so it's not going to work as our second vehicle. Asking $35,000 but will consider close offers

Work that has been done in the last year at Camelback Toyota (Toyota Dealership) and Desert Toy Shop (local Land Cruiser specialty repair shop):

Brand new brakes (new rotors and pads all around, also have another set of pads that will come with)

Full Transmission flush/service

AC serviced/charged

Oil changes (have extra oil filter that will come with)

Air filter change

Details from the seller when I purchased in September 2020:

4 speed automatic

148,503 verified miles (Currently showing 251,000 KM so 156,000 miles)

4.2l 1HD-T Turbo Diesel

Full time 4WD

Fuel Alloy wheels

Leather seat covers

Nardi Steering Wheel

New timing belt and water pump just installed (August 2020)

The 1HD-T 80 Series Land Cruiser provides the driver with more power than the traditional naturally aspirated gasoline variant. Ample ground clearance ensures safe voyage through even the worst off road conditions. The combination of Toyota, 4wd and diesel makes these 80 Series Land Cruisers such a popular choice worldwide. With regular maintenance they can put up more mileage than just about any other 4wd ever built. The 1HD-T Land Cruiser was never offered domestically here in the United States and we all have been truly missing out as these bullet proof HDJ81’s will put any domestic offering to shame in terms of longevity, off road capability and time tested reliability.

Fitted with OEM rain guards, electric sunroof, power windows, power locks, oem coolbox, center diff lock, front and rear climate control and factory compass and altimeter. This 80 Series Land Cruiser is fully loaded and ready to hit some fun overland journey’s today. With a mere 148,503 original miles this Turbo diesel Land Cruiser is literally just warming with many decades of off roading ahead of it.

6B7DCF4E-98CC-46A7-8BE4-7C0394C9D18A.jpeg

tempImagedAniU1.png

tempImageyZ8Z1y.png

C3D45029-CCD2-47E2-BA6D-0ED25ED2D5D2.jpeg

0C62FA3E-225F-49E2-BA23-73ABDE608B07.jpeg

Last edited:
1992 JDM Land Cruiser with the 1HD-T Diesel engine. This thing is right hand drive, beautiful, and gets a ton of attention and thumbs up everywhere I go. It was “Americanized” in Japan including upgrading all the lighting throughout (HID headlights and interior lights), removing the side rear mirror and adding the Lexus grille. Japanese construction is second to none so there are no squeaks/odd noises and all seals line up nicely. No current issues, runs great with no leaks/drips. Been my daily driver for the last year but my wife won't drive it so it's not going to work as our second vehicle. Asking $35,000 but will consider close offers

Work that has been done in the last year at Camelback Toyota (Toyota Dealership) and Desert Toy Shop (local Land Cruiser specialty repair shop):

Brand new brakes (new rotors and pads all around, also have another set of pads that will come with)

Full Transmission flush/service

AC serviced/charged

Oil changes (have extra oil filter that will come with)

Air filter change

Details from the seller when I purchased in September 2020:

4 speed automatic

148,503 verified miles (Currently showing 251,000 KM so 156,000 miles)

4.2l 1HD-T Turbo Diesel

Full time 4WD

Fuel Alloy wheels

Leather seat covers

Nardi Steering Wheel

New timing belt and water pump just installed (August 2020)

The 1HD-T 80 Series Land Cruiser provides the driver with more power than the traditional naturally aspirated gasoline variant. Ample ground clearance ensures safe voyage through even the worst off road conditions. The combination of Toyota, 4wd and diesel makes these 80 Series Land Cruisers such a popular choice worldwide. With regular maintenance they can put up more mileage than just about any other 4wd ever built. The 1HD-T Land Cruiser was never offered domestically here in the United States and we all have been truly missing out as these bullet proof HDJ81’s will put any domestic offering to shame in terms of longevity, off road capability and time tested reliability.

Fitted with OEM rain guards, electric sunroof, power windows, power locks, oem coolbox, center diff lock, front and rear climate control and factory compass and altimeter. This 80 Series Land Cruiser is fully loaded and ready to hit some fun overland journey’s today. With a mere 148,503 original miles this Turbo diesel Land Cruiser is literally just warming with many decades of off roading ahead of it.

View attachment 2829803

View attachment 2829807

View attachment 2829809

View attachment 2829814

View attachment 2829815

DEC6BC8E-9BF0-4896-A109-63980381CF2E.jpeg

8196F86F-537B-4E57-95DE-9AAD4040A7AA.jpeg

A3E0C0B5-EE2C-4BF7-B908-AA186D3D477A.jpeg

3351BEC5-99C5-43A9-97C6-92682E71B0E4.jpeg

C349A52C-B933-4782-978B-1668165275EA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.