Builds Montana 65 FJ45LV "Tin Zen" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FA605F61-66B7-4A4D-B4FB-75DA3C2C7630.jpeg
A800FF11-0C85-46CB-8329-F6DE2299E706.jpeg
Just cleaned all the under coating off this one. Awesome condition

I’m a machinist I can work steel but unfortunately I suck at working with wood I can’t even make firewood.
I'm the opposite. I have every woodworking tool there is. I'm learning about metals, but its mostly a foreign world to me. Maybe we could work out a trade of professional services?

Found about an hour this afternoon between raising two teenage boys and running a business to rub a little CLR on her driver side inner fender. Haven't had a minute to collect parts for it, this is going to be a slow project.
20211029_164428.jpg

Got to the passenger side inner fender and the front half of the frame rails today. There is actually still a lot of factory finish left on the frame, doesn't seem like a good use of energy to me to blast all that off and re-finish. I'm thinking just fluid film on the frame and focus my energy on that body.
20211030_173817.jpg
20211030_173832.jpg

A little off topic here, but I want to share this. A guy I've become friends with through his Craigslist ad selling LV parts is on the road bringing this one home right now. Someone called him from his ad for parts and asked if he buys LV's too. Well, he does today. This one is now in good hands.
IMG_1728.jpg
IMG_1730.jpg

Another great find. wow.

If you happen to talk to him, ask if he has the LV rear seat brackets like the pic below. I need both sides. Thanks.

img_7379-1-jpg.2776308

A little off topic here, but I want to share this. A guy I've become friends with through his Craigslist ad selling LV parts is on the road bringing this one home right now. Someone called him from his ad for parts and asked if he buys LV's too. Well, he does today. This one is now in good hands.View attachment 2827594View attachment 2827595
That is just amazing! They just keep coming out of the wood work!

Really digging the Spring Green and White! Nothing like original paint! Believe it or not mine used to be the same color originally.

1635890818578.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom