For Sale OEM 40 fenders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sending you a PM on a pair shipped to 92009, for a 1976.

Sending you a PM for a quote to 27614.

Finely got the fenders and in good condition. Ordered on 17 Dec 20 left the exporter on the 23rd. Received the first one three weeks ago then the other one last week. For those waiting, the tracking never progressed past the exporter until the day each one arrived. Most likely it was held up in customs. If the tracking says something like "transported from exporter to the shipper" then its probably sitting in a terminal in NY.

Hey Dieselbj42,

Wanted to let you know we received our fenders in similar time frame as RKO. They arrived in good shape and the packing crates were awesome. A long wait, but well worth it.

Thanks again,

I just received my fenders also. The first one came about 3 weeks ago and the other yesterday. They arrived in great condition thanks to the wood frame. Thanks again

Good Morning!,

I sent you a PM with a request for a pair of your 40 fenders.

Thanks,
Jeff

hope its not what I hear often .. to late...
Anywho if you still have I need a pair for a 1977 May FJ40. IF you still have total cost to:
95602?

New OEM fenders are available. I will send a pm.
Patrick, I received my fenders, ambulance doors and passenger door for my FJ40. New OEM beats knock-offs or rusty every day of the week. I appreciate the care you took crating and packaging the parts and that you provide the opportunity for us in the States to purchase these unavailable parts. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom