For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can run a sub with this one? Sign me up.

KevO
It is still 2.0 channel so no separate sub...

You're looking for that magic 2.1!
Stay tuned... I do have something cooking. 😀

Angelo, this is amazing - I'm really late to this party but I've always had to come up with some creative ways to put tunes into my cruisers. This is beautiful!

I'm really interested in the early style knobs. Since all of the early rotary knobs just had text (no icons or whatever), I'm thinking simple text of RADIO is the way to go on those early rotary style knobs. Thoughts?
Agreed!! And I would probably go for the smaller wiper knob version vs the larger LIGHTS knob style.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but each knob that is made goes through a complete post print process. It's almost like body work. :)

Sanding with two grits, clean, light polish, then a squirt of ceramic. Then I paint the letters or design. Then a light buff. These are not painted! Only the white parts are.
These are UV stable, but if they do show any signs of fading, a quick shot of ceramic and wipe it off will make it like new again.

Can I just purchase the knob. What would you charge for that?

Do you have the headlight/choke cable style knob?
I've got a Rhino 3D file if it helps... =)
I actually do sorta.

I am prototyping a knob that lights up. And I'm duplicating the factory light switch knob. Which is the knob you're referring to. Mine has a glass (not plastic) face, then a label etc.

I can create something and let you decide. Keep in mind, the version for the bluetooth unit will not light up!

I think I need this in my life I would like to buy 1 if possible
Hello,

Thanks for the opportunity...

Go ahead and PM me with knob style and year of rig.

Then we will go from there...

I’d like to see the lighted version. Since it’s Bluetooth, the light would be blue, right?

Higher wattage, 1971 rig, Bluetooth logo, illuminated.

So I finally got my truck back and took a look at my knobs... I seem to have some unique ones? Or are these similar to the shapes you are making? If you don't and are interested, I could send you a few of mine as templates to copy.

PXL_20211022_182012312.jpg

I’d like to see the lighted version. Since it’s Bluetooth, the light would be blue, right?

Higher wattage, 1971 rig, Bluetooth logo, illuminated.
There are no plans for a lighted version. Although that would be cool as hell, the time involved to hand make each one makes it unreasonable to pursue.

To clarify, yes I can make a lighted knob, but combining that tech into this BT tech is a ways off.
At least for now, I will keep it on the back-burner.

So I finally got my truck back and took a look at my knobs... I seem to have some unique ones? Or are these similar to the shapes you are making? If you don't and are interested, I could send you a few of mine as templates to copy.

There's a couple in there I haven't done before.

Looking at the pic below,

1. I am currently working on this design. These are the stock fan pull, warm pull we see in the US spec rigs.
2. These mimic the shape of a LIGHTS knob we have on US spec rigs around the 1977 era. (not sure of start and stop times) I do have a MOLD of one of these but its of the LIGHTS version and has several parts because of it's ability to illuminate. I will be getting this into CAD soon.​
3. Not sure about this one. It has a very specific profile.​
4. I haven't seen this style before.​
5. It's the cig lighter, but that shape looks different than the ones I am familiar with. (The ones on the US spec rigs look like #2)​
cig lighter.jpg
FJ40 RHD KNOB PIC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom