Found a 2020 LX. Fair Deal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a 2020 LX with 6,500 miles on it. They are asking $84k. It seems fair to me. Is there anything I should on the lookout for? Carfax is clean. One owner. There is only one key but that’s not a real issue.

Thanks in advance for any input.

What options are on it? Probably the base two row one??

Get a second key as part of the deal. Is it at a Lexus dealer? What do you know about the first 6500 miles of ownership? I have no idea about the price for a 2 year old LX because the used vehicle market has been turned upside down by the lack of new vehicles.

What options are on it? Probably the base two row one??
It’s the two row, and options on the window sticker seem to be wheels, luxury package, and the walnut steering wheel. I’m not sure if those are options are not.

Get a second key as part of the deal. Is it at a Lexus dealer? What do you know about the first 6500 miles of ownership? I have no idea about the price for a 2 year old LX because the used vehicle market has been turned upside down by the lack of new vehicles.
It’s not a Lexus dealer, so they can’t include a 2nd key but they are discounting $500 off of shipping (out of state). I don’t know anything about the mileage. Yeah, the market is so inflated right now, but this seems reasonable.

Given the current market of shortages of both used and new vehicles, it does sound like a decent deal.

How long has the car been for sale? If you're interested, better buy it now before someone snatches it.

Unless you need a vehicle now, i “think” that the base 2-row model is missing some nice features of the higher up models. If i am gonna pay that much (and have time to wait out the market), then i want a nicely loaded LX.

Given the current market of shortages of both used and new vehicles, it does sound like a decent deal.

How long has the car been for sale? If you're interested, better buy it now before someone snatches it.
That’s a good question, I don’t know how long it’s been for sale. I am interested, I’m likely going to bury it; I thought I would get some feedback here before I made the decision.

Unless you need a vehicle now, i “think” that the base 2-row model is missing some nice features of the higher up models. If i am gonna pay that much (and have time to wait out the market), then i want a nicely loaded LX.
I wonder which features. I definitely don’t want the 3rd row, and I’ve got a good interest rate locked in on the balance I’m financing so I might just act now.

I found a 2020 LX with 6,500 miles on it. They are asking $84k. It seems fair to me. Is there anything I should on the lookout for? Carfax is clean. One owner. There is only one key but that’s not a real issue.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Check the little leather folder with all of the factory manuals in it. When I purchased my LX they told me it only had one key as well, when I went searching through everything there was a brand new credit card key in with the manuals still in the plastic sleeve. Being several years old at that point the battery was completely dead but fresh battery in and it worked perfectly.

1. the dealership you are purchasing from doesn't have great reviews on yelp. I would looked at the latest reviews.
2. Seems like this lx was sold at an auction. from the northeast. I am surprised that Lexus dealerships and/or toyota passed up on it since they get first dibs on it. so, the price might not have been right.
3. bentley indianapolis buys it and then flips it coastal.
4. appears this vehicle has been sitting indy since end of august based on the car fax

This dealership close to Ed Martin Toyota. Have them do a ppi for you.

I would just buy new. Not worth my trouble....

I am not in the car business either so i am just speculating.

I’m also shipping a new 2021 base that’s $88,225 so I’m considering just getting new.
For $4k more, you get A brand new (no questions about its past) vehicle.

I’m probably going to end up with a ‘19 certified with 16k on the clock from the local dealer. They are asking $83k and it has third row, heads up display, sound system. 2 years additional warranty and unlimited miles

I’m probably going to end up with a ‘19 certified with 16k on the clock from the local dealer. They are asking $83k and it has third row, heads up display, sound system. 2 years additional warranty and unlimited miles
Yeah if you’re gonna buy a Lexus at that price range, then get it loaded!

Am I the only one who thinks that is a good price in this market?!?! Good job.

Yeah if you’re gonna buy a Lexus at that price range, then get it loaded!

Am I the only one who thinks that is a good price in this market?!?! Good job.
Thanks. Just pulled the trigger. Not my FIRST color combo choice (black/partchment)but I’ve learned that im never satisfied anyway, lol. Picking it up tomorrow. I’ll try to post some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom