My new truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks great Cid. Was hopin' to see it this weekend but sounds like you were still bolting 'er back together.

good lookin truck sir. I thought I saw it lurking around down in your neck of the woods a couple of months ago.

hey Sid... does that truck have AC? If so, do you have any interior shots? Thanks!

gifu

Truck has AC, but it is a Vintage Air kit and it bolts under the passanger side dash. Would not have been my choice, but it was in the truck when I bought it.

Sid

Whoa... really? Man, could I trouble you for some picts? I'm curious how well it fits, and how the ducts are run. you can email direct... no rush... b.sulli at gmail

thanks! sweet truck!

A/C pictures

gifu,

See attached pictures.

Sid
2774659550.jpg
2774659551.jpg

We need to talk about that ugly azz radio.:flipoff2:

Hey AM radios are what all the young kids want now.

Do you do mobile installs?

Sid

I would have to up my labor rates to come to your part of the world. Although it wouldnt be the first time i put a radio in minutes before a trail ride :D. Bring that thing up for our new years ride and i'll fix it up! Or i could just send you my old casette collection:lol:. ....or is that an 8 track?

Last edited:
i meant to say "Bring that truck up for our new years ride and I'll make it happin' capin' ":grinpimp:

i meant to say "Bring that truck up for our new years ride and I'll make it happin' capin' ":grinpimp:

Looking forward to your New Year's ride, but it won't be in the fj75. I don't think it would do as well up Sherwin Williams.

Sid

Will, sorry that was over 10 years ago. Don't have it anymore. If memory serves, it was a OME kit, can't remember if it was Medium or Heavy.
10-4. It looked good either way!

Will, sorry that was over 10 years ago. Don't have it anymore. If memory serves, it was a OME kit, can't remember if it was Medium or Heavy.

Well hot damn! How you doing Sid? You still dabble in any cruisers?

Yep, still running. No Boston, I'm to slow. Doing some trail runs and even a little mtn biking. Miss you guy. Gotta get kids out of college and get another cruiser.

View attachment 2810309
That Tacoma is awesome. Love the Army Green.

Yep, still running. No Boston, I'm to slow. Doing some trail runs and even a little mtn biking. Miss you guy. Gotta get kids out of college and get another cruiser.

View attachment 2810309
You know you don't have to have a cruiser. That taco looks like it would be right at home running some mild stuff. Heck just come sit around the fire and tell lies like the rest if us. We all know the trails are just an excuse to drink beer and shoot the bull anyway.

Glad your doing good. Look forward to seeing you sooner than later I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom