Cargo Light Wiring? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its one of my favorite additions to the truck. I use it often. I'm not sure about powering 2 from the rear dome. My guess is it would be fine, but I'm no expert.
Does the Strobe function work on your National Luna LED Touch light? I purchased two similar units from EQUIPT and can't get the strobe function to work.

Does the Strobe function work on your National Luna LED Touch light? I purchased two similar units from EQUIPT and can't get the strobe function to work.
I didn't know there was a strobe function!

I have a pair of these and they are amazing. Last forever and charge up via usb.

LED Closet Light , Newest Version Rechargeable 62-LED Motion Sensor Closet Light Wireless Under Cabinet Light for Closet , Cabinet , Wardrobe , 2 Sensor Mode ( Motion Sensor , Motion & Light Sensor ) Amazon product ASIN B0769FZSCS
I have them on my hatch via two sided tape.
Can you post a picture of the rear hatch with them mounted? I need light too but don’t want to wire stuff up because I don’t trust myself not to screw it up.

Can you post a picture of the rear hatch with them mounted? I need light too but don’t want to wire stuff up because I don’t trust myself not to screw it up.

I don’t have them mounted anymore but all I had to do was screw in a magnet to the hatch

I don’t have them mounted anymore but all I had to do was screw in a magnet to the hatch
Why did you remove them? To much of a pain in the ass or did you get the nice one from Brendan that looks stock

Why did you remove them? To much of a pain in the ass or did you get the nice one from Brendan that looks stock

I hardwired a light from Brendan and have since swapped for a National Luna touch light

Well whattaya know. I've had one of those Luna lights on my upper gate for 2 years now, I never knew about the strobe function. Just went out and tried it, and it works!

Cycle through to yellow, then hold down on the switch until it switches back to white, but keep pressing on the switch. It takes about 4-5 seconds, then it starts strobing. Not sure if I'll ever use that, but it's kinda fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom